This is such an easy dinner. You can have it almost every night with the help of the air fryer. I have been making this for years in the oven. My kids love it, and I love that it’s easy to make, and everyone loves it.
- 1 package frozen ravioli (24 count)
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by placing your ravioli (single layer) into an air fryer safe pan.
- Then spread the pasta sauce over the ravioli, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Then add another layer of ravioli, and spoon more sauce over that layer of lasagna.
- The final layer (I made two layers for this lasagna, the number of layers will, of course, be determined by the size of your air fryer and the size of your pan)
- Sprinkle the final layer with shredded mozzarella cheese, and then place the pan into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Check to make sure the bottom layer is cooked before you remove it.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer fresh ravioli air fryer ravioli without breading how to cook frozen ravioli in air fryer cooking frozen ravioli in air fryer air fried ravioli without breadcrumbs air fryer ravioli no breading how long to air fry frozen toasted ravioli how long to cook frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer