This is a takeoff of the classic hash we typically have at breakfast. They are infused with the great roasted flavor of the bacon, which is really great and gets a sweet taste of paprika, it was one of my family’s favorite dishes so far.
- 2 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 3 slices of bacon, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the diced sweet potatoes, bacon, olive oil, sweet paprika, salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning. Being careful to coat the
- Spread the potato mixture into the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature (air fryer setting) to 400 degrees for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes shake the basket or flip the potatoes with tongs.
- Air fry for another 5-6 minutes, until they are fork-tender.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!