If you have not seen these packages, they are quickly becoming very hot in the grocery stores, as people are looking for more vegan options and plant substitutes for meat. You can grill these up, or in my case, air fry them. They come in several varieties and today’s package.
Since they do not contain meat, but rather contain a pea protein, and bean protein, made right air fryer, they give out a lot of greases. So, my suggestion to you would be to place a piece of bread underneath the basket, to catch grease.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, place the sausages into the air fryer basket, and then set the temperature to 5 to 6 minutes, shaking the bakest a few times during the cooking process.
Some Other Great Vegan Recipes—
- AIR FRYER BEET CHIPS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN ONION RINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC MUSHROOMS
- AIR FRYER VEGETABLE OMELET
- AIR FRYER TGIF FRIDAY’S GREEN BEAN FRIES
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN, Air Fryer Beyond SausagePrint
Air Fryer Beyond Sausage
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 6
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package of Bryone Sausage (made by Beyond Meat)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, place the sausages into the air fryer basket, and then set the temperature to 5 to 6 minutes, shaking the bakest a few times during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Beyond Sausage