This is one of the simplest recipes, although to figure out the cooking temperature and time, I did burn a few eggs.
Baked eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. If you are like me through all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached or as my son will call them dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
How do you make the perfect baked eggs?
Well, I’m here today to give you some pointers.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is to beat the eggs. Now, I’m not talking about regular beating, I am talking about whisking the eggs, which lets some air enter them when you whisk fast, and your eggs end up nice and fluffy.
What you need for a tool is simple, a good whisk, I have this one, and not only does it work wonders, it is fun to use.
Today’s scrambled eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and it should keep you filled through lunchtime.
I love using my Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) for all of the recipes, I usually use my burner stove for, they are faster and require less clean up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey, so I can take the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
First tip: If you make these, splurge and get ramekins, when I tried other containers they all failed.
Third Tip: Be generous with the non-stick cooking spray. And if you are using your air fryer a lot. Or plan to, invest in one of these sprayers, Over the long run you will save a ton of money.
Check out my other recipes–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
This was the muffin tin that I used, I had it for a long time because it was small enough to fit in my GoWise, Secura and other air fryers, that had baskets
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a really easy and filling breakfast egg casserole, made in the air fryer, I love that it is easy to make and really filling. KETO friendly
- 1 pound sausage
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- First, use a skillet and brown your sausage.
- Then in a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt COOKED sausage, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spray your ramekins with olive oil spray.
- Then pour in the egg/sausage mixture, into the ramekins.
- Set the ramekins in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees (AIR FRYER SETTING) for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, check and see if your eggs are done. The Omni has a preheating setting, which is an additional few minutes. Sprinkle the extra cheese on it (optional) and close the air fryer, and just wait for it to melt, about a minute.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ninja foodi bacon and eggs ninja foodi breakfast sausage links ninja foodi breakfast casserole recipes ninja air fryer breakfast recipes ninja foodi breakfast potatoes ninja foodi casserole recipes ninja foodi breakfast burrito ninja air fryer scrambled eggs