My kids really love tacos, I try to change them up, otherwise, I get really bored with eating them. So, last week we ate at a local Mexican restaurant and my son ordered Mjo Tacos, so I did some investigating no how to make them, and now I know why he loves them, they are awesome. You can literally eat the meat by itself, it’s so good.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Optional: Tortillas, lime, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, etc.
- Break up your ground pork and place it in an air fryer safe pan.
- Place in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes after 5 minutes check your pork to see if it was cooked, all the way through, mine was so I removed, if it is not, mix and add another few minutes.
- Drain the meat, and place in a small mixing bowl, then squeeze the orange juice, the lime juice, white vinegar, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Then fill your tortillas or taco shells with the meat, and top off with your favorite toppings.