This is everyone’s favorite meal at my house, I have been making it for years, and today I tried it in the air fryer, it was oh, so good. My husband actually said, to me, this is really, really good, and had about 4. My kids also loved them, they added their toppings, which is going to be a great get together when we invite their friends over.
Here are the simple steps to make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Finally the taste of real fried chicken, without all of the mess. This is a simple three-part dredging process, where you end up with chicken that is moist and delicious. This will soon become part of your weekly menu. Family Favorite and Kid-Approved.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed fried onions
Other: olive oil
- Start by trimming the fat off your chicken.
- In your first bowl, add the flour, salt, and pepper.
- In your second bowl, add the mayo and egg, mix well.
- In your third bowl, place the crushed up dried onions.
- Coat your chicken with the flour, then in the egg/mayo mixture, and lastly in the crushed fried onions. As you coat them, place them in a greased air fryer basket or a greased air fryer tray (both sprayed with olive oil)
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes, flip the chicken and air fry for another 6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: Always check the meat with a meat thermometer, as each air fryer differs.
Keywords: french fried onion chicken with mayo french fried onion chicken with honey mustard french fried onion chicken tenders french fried onion ranch chicken chicken fried onion rings frenchs crunchy onion baked chicken onion crunch chicken hello fresh crunchy onion bbq chicken