This was one of my first recipes. I think it’s a perfect recipe for any new air fryer user. And it couldn’t be any easier, and if you have kids or a husband with a sweet tooth, they will really love you after this recipe. Here is my recipe for Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts.
- 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerator section)
- Olive oil Spray
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons of milk
- Take the biscuits out of the can.
- Use a biscuit cutter and cut the center out.
- Dip the biscuits into melted butter, leave for about a minute or two.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Set your soaked biscuits into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 340 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 4-6 minutes.
- While the biscuits/donuts are air frying, in a small mixing bowl, mix together the milk and powdered sugar. You are looking for a glaze, that reminds you of glue. You really want it to adhere to your donuts.
- Dip the hot donuts (they will be HOT) into the glaze.
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donut holes air fryer glazed donuts air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer apple cider donuts gluten free air fryer donuts