Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
This is one of the greatest baking hacks, I have come across in recent history, the donut making started innocently enough, when I was experimenting with my air fryer, and remembered my mother baking these in a skillet, and I thought why not?
My kids were pretty happy as was I since I found a new and easy breakfast food.
These donuts are great, you do not need to play with flour or yeast, and you can get them to your table in about 7 minutes. More if you are frosting and decorating them. This also saves you a stop at Dunkin Donuts (my favorite, since I am a Boston gal) and my husband’s favorite Krispy Kreme (since he is a Mid-western guy)
My mother was a great baker, she baked every evening so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late.
My kids have the same problem, we are always running late. My youngest son commutes half an hour to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, in the car, while my husband is driving him. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Here are the simple instructions, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Mini Churro Donut Holes
This is such an easy breakfast, easy to make and the kids love it. The butter and coating, give you a great flavor without much work. And with the help of the air fryer, they are cooked within 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 can any Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3–4 tablespoons melted butter
- Simply open the package, and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Using your hands, roll each piece into a ball. Then place it on a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket (both sprayed with olive oil)
- Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 3-5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- As soon as the donuts come out of the air fryer, place them in the melted butter. (Remember to be careful, they are very hot)
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground cinnamon, sugar, and powdered sugar.
- Then roll into the powdered sugar/cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer donut holes canned biscuits biscuit donut holes baked pillsbury biscuit donut holes baked donut holes crescent roll donut holes how to make mini donuts fried air fryer chocolate donut holes biscuit donuts