Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes — Pumpkin cheesecake is a fall favorite, but it can be time-consuming to make. This air fryer pumpkin cheesecake donut holes recipe is the perfect solution – it’s quick, easy, and delicious! Plus, you only need a few simple ingredients. These don’t require any baking and are ready in just 15 minutes. The perfect treat for Fall!
Pumpkin cheesecake is one of those desserts that always seems to be a hit. So why not combine it with everyone’s favorite breakfast food? These Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes are the perfect way to start your day, and they’re so easy to make! All you need is a few simple ingredients, and your air fryer will do all the work for you. Enjoy these don’t holes for breakfast, dessert, or any time in between!
Why You Will Love These Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes!
Pumpkin is one of those quintessential Fall flavors, and when it’s combined with cheesecake, you know it’s going to be good. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes are perfect for a quick snack or dessert. The pumpkin flavor is subtle but delicious, and the coatings puts them over the top. You’ll love these!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes
If you’re a pumpkin cheesecake fan, then you’ll love this autumn-inspired recipe for Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes! These sweet and fluffy donut holes are the perfect snack for any occasion, and they’re easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. So gather your supplies and get ready to start cooking!
- Crescent Rolls: I used crescent rolls, but you can also prepare these donuts with biscuit dough or crescent sheets.
- Cream Cheese: Use room temperature cream cheese. You can also use reduced-fat cream cheese or flavored cream cheese. Pumpkin Spice Cream cheese would be excellent here!
- Pumpkin: Use canned pumpkin. Make sure you don’t accidentally grab a can of pumpkin pie filing, which will be too sweet!
- Powdered Sugar:
- Cinnamon Sugar:
- Powdered Sugar:
How To Cook Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes In The Air Fryer
Whip your cream cheese with the pumpkin until well blended. Stir in the powdered sugar until all combined. Lay out one can of crescent rolls and pinch the seams shut. Slice into 8 rough squares.
Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into the middle of each square.
Pinch and roll the crescent rolls into little bowls. Spray your air fryer with a little oil. Place about 8 donut bites in your air fryer and bake at 350 for 5 minutes. If they are browned and cooked through removing them, you may need to add a minute or 2 depending on your air fryer. Repeat with remaining bites. While warm roll your bites in either the powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Air Fryer Did YOu Use?
While today I used my Cosori Air fryer you can adapt this recipe for any air fryer basket or oven model. You can also use cook these in the Ninja Foodi, or Instant Pot Air Fryer. Remember the cooking time will depend on the air fryer, so remember to check on the pumpkin cheesecake donuts frequently as they cook up.
How To Cook Pumpkin Cheesecake Donuts In the Oven
Prepare as directed, and then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into a preheated 350-degree F oven, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
How To Store Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes
You can easily store the donut holes. Let them cool to room temperature, then place them into an airtight container. they will last for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
How To Reheat Donuts In The Air Fryer
If you’ve ever reheated a donut in the microwave, you know that it doesn’t turn out very well. The outside is dry and rubbery while the inside is still cold and doughy. But there is a better way to reheat donuts – in the air fryer! Air frying your donuts will give them a crispy crust and a warm, fluffy interior. Plus, it only takes a few minutes! So if you’re looking for an easy way to reheat donuts, keep reading for instructions on how to do it in the air fryer.
- Place the donuts into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Heat for a few minutes, until they are warmed through.
More Air Fryer Fall Recipes
The leaves are changing color, the air is getting colder, and pumpkin spice everything is back in season! With all of the wonderful autumn flavors in the air, it’s time to start cooking up some delicious fall recipes. This week we’re sharing a few of our favorite air fryer recipes that are perfect for autumn. From pumpkin pie to apple cinnamon crumble, there’s something for everyone in this roundup. So get your air fryer out, fired up, and ready to go! Let’s cook up some autumn goodness!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CAKE MIX COOKIES: Fall is in the air and that means pumpkin season is upon us! These pumpkin cake mix cookies are a delicious way to enjoy the flavor of fall. Plus, they’re made with an air fryer so they’re healthier than traditional cookies. Give them a try today!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CAKE POPS: Do you own an air fryer? If so, you’re probably looking for recipes to try out. Today, we’re sharing a recipe for pumpkin cake pops made in the air fryer. These are perfect for autumn and Thanksgiving, and they’re a fun alternative to traditional cake pops. Keep reading to learn how to make them!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN LAYER CAKE: What could be better than a pumpkin layer cake in the fall? How about an air fryer pumpkin layer cake that is easy to make and delicious? This recipe is perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert or any time you want something special. Give it a try!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes
- 2 cans Pillsbury rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Whip your cream cheese with the pumpkin until well blended
- Stir in the powdered sugar until all combined.
- Lay out one can of crescent rolls and pinch the seams shut
- Slice into 8 rough squares.
- Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into the middle of each square.
- Pinch and roll the crescent rolls into little bowls
- Spray your air fryer with a little oil.
- Place about 8 donut bites in your air fryer and bake at 350 for 5 minutes. If they are browned and cooked through remove them, you may need to add a minute or 2 depending on your air fryer.
- Repeat with remaining bites.
- While warm roll your bites in either the powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Air Fryer