This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this year. He woke up to find me making donuts and seriously is there anything more perfect for a kid. I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Simple and you need hardly any ingredients.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Donuts in 5 Minutes
This is such an easy and fun way to have breakfast wtih the family. My kids absolutely love these, and now that they are older, they make them all the time for their friends and family that vist. What can be better?
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerator section)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Open your can of biscuits, let them sit out for about 20 minutes, to get softened.
- Start by preparing your sugar and cinnamon on a plate, blend together.
- After your dough has softened, roll the dough into a ball, to help make it, into dough rather than biscuits.
- Then roll it into a long string and attached the ends together, by pressing them together.
- Roll into the sugar/cinnamon mixture and then spray the entire thing with olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook for 4 minutes on 390.
- When the time is done, plate them and serve.
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donut holes air fryer glazed donuts air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer apple cider donuts gluten free air fryer donuts