Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin For One is a great breakfast! If you have been looking for a way to make 1 blueberry muffin in your air fryer, this is a perfect way! Easy & Delicious!
I love a great blueberry muffin, along with my coffee in the morning, but sometimes, I am the only one home, or I am the only one who wants to eat one.
So, I came up with this easy way to make one in minutes with my air fryer!
Who knew baking could be so much fun! I love baking with my Air Fryer, and ramekins are the perfect container for a single-serve baked good!
If you are looking for more Air Fryer Muffin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, and AIR FRYER PECAN PIE MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin For One
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Egg Yolk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Milk or Cream
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin For One
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and milk, mix well.
Fold in the blueberries
Either spray muffin tin or a ramekin with cooking spray. Pour your batter into the muffin/cupcake holder/ramekin
Set in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting) Check to make sure the muffin is fully cooked before you remove it; depending on the air fryer you own, you may need an additional minute or two.
- Once the mixture is combined, stop mixing. One of the most common problems people have is a dense muffin. This often occurs when you overmix your batter. Once it’s combined, stop mixing.
- Make sure to spray your ramekins.
- Check on your muffin frequently, since all air fryer is slightly different, this may take 10 m minutes in one air fryer but 12 in another. For best results, frequently check during the cooking process.
- For best results, use a ramekin.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries In This Blueberry Muffin Recipe?
You can either use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe. The key to using frozen blueberries in baked goods, it to add them frozen.
When you thaw them before adding them, the batter will become blue and a bit watery. So for best taste, appearance and flavor, add them frozen.
What Size Ramekin Should I Use?
Today, I used a simple 10-ounce ramekin, which is really my go-to, as I have a set. It’s one of the best baking pans for the air fryer.
You can use any oven-safe dish that you have for this recipe. It will not greatly affect the cooking time.
Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BRAN MUFFINS
- THE BEST AIR FRYER MUFFIN PANS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin For One
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons milk, or cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries
- Either spray a muffin tin (see I recommend one above or line the muffin tin with cupcake liners)
- Pour your batter into the muffin/cupcake holder/ramekin
- Set in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Check to make sure the muffin is fully cooked before you remove it; depending on the air fryer you own, you may need an additional minute or two.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, or Ramekin (oven-safe)
- Cooking Spray