Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites –– Who doesn’t love a warm, fresh muffin? These little blueberry muffin bites will delight your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Best of all, they’re made in the air fryer so they’re healthy and low calorie! Enjoy!
Who doesn’t love a delicious muffin? And who wouldn’t love a delicious muffin bite? These air fryer blueberry muffin bites are the perfect combination of both. Not only are they the perfect size for a snack, but they’re also packed with flavor. Plus, they’re super easy to make! You’ll be able to enjoy a batch of them in no time at all.
What Are Blueberry Muffin Bites?
Muffins are a classic breakfast food, but sometimes they can be a little too big. These blueberry muffin bites solve that problem by giving you all the flavor of a muffin in a smaller package.
They’re perfect for on-the-go breakfasts or snacks, and they’re easy to make!
Why Cook Blueberry Muffin Bites In The Air Fryer
Everyone loves a good blueberry muffin bite, right? But who has the time to make them from scratch? Not me! That’s why I love cooking blueberry muffin bites in the air fryer. They’re quick, easy, and taste delicious. Plus, they’re healthier than traditional blueberry muffins because you don’t need to use any oil or butter. So if you’re looking for a tasty and healthy snack, give these a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites
If you’re looking for an easy and healthy snack, look no further than these Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites. They only require a few simple ingredients that you likely have on hand, and they’re ready in just minutes. Plus, they’re a great way to use up leftover blueberries. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today!
- Jiffy Blueberry Muffin Mix: You can use any of your favorite blueberry muffin mixes. I have used several over the years, and they were all amazing!
- Egg: Use one large, room temperature egg. If you are looking for an egg-free blueberry recipe, you can either use 1/4 cup of applesauce or an egg replacer.
- Milk: You can use any milk that you have on hand, including oat milk, almond milk, or regular milk. This can also be prepared with a milk alternative, for a dairy-free recipe
How To Cook Blueberry Muffin Bites In The Air Fryer
Add the Jiffy Blueberry Mix, egg, and milk, into a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Then spray your silicone muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Filling the muffin tin about 2/3 the way full.
Set in your air fryer basket for 12 minutes at 320 degrees. Let cool, then flip the try over. If you coated them enough, they would flip right out.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious snack to make in your air fryer, look no further than these blueberry muffin bites! With just a few ingredients and a quick cook time, you’ll be munching on these crispy treats in no time. But with so many recipes out there, how do you know which one is the best? Here are some pro tips to help you make the most delicious blueberry muffin bites ever!
- Jiffy Mix: While, today I used Jiffy Mix, you can use any boxed blueberry m muffin mix for this recipe. And of course, it will work with any flavors, including chocolate chips, banana, or even apple-cinnamon muffins!
- Mixing: Once your ingredients are combined, stop mixing, otherwise you will get a batch of dense muffins! OVermixing results in it hard muffins.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, check on your Blueberry Muffin Bites frequently as they cook up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
These muffins are so good, do they have to be mini?
No way, they can be a regular size too for Mom and Dad! You’ll have to adjust the baking time as they’ll take a tiny bit longer than small ones. I like testing my baked goods by gently pressing down on them; if it springs back then its ready but if there’s no give at all–more cooking is needed 🙂
Can you add fresh or frozen blueberries to the mixture?
Yes, a great way to add even more flavor, add a half of cup, of either fresh or frozen (but thawed) blueberries. The cooking time will remain the same.
Dairy free blueberry muffins recipe
If you want a dairy-free blueberry recipe, you can either use oat milk or almond milk in the recipe. You can also use another susbitute.
Air fryer gluten free blueberry muffins recipe
Looking for a gluten-free air fryer blueberry recipe, you can also substitute it for Krusteaz Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin Mix, or even Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin Mix.
The recipe will work the same. Remember to follow the ingredients of the package, but the cooking time and temperature will remain the same.
How to store blueberry muffins
Do you love blueberry muffins as much as I do? I’m always looking for new recipes to try, and this one is a keeper. But what do you do if you have extras? Here are a few tips on how to store blueberry muffins so they stay fresh.
- Let the blueberry muffins cool to room temperature.
- Place the leftover blueberry muffins into an air-tight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days at room temperature. For any longer, you should freeze them.
More Air Fryer Muffin Recipes
Are you looking for a delicious way to make muffins? Check out these air fryer muffin recipes! They are the perfect snack or breakfast treat. Plus, they are super easy to make. You will love how crispy and delicious they are!
AIR FRYER DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS:: Looking for a delicious, chocolatey breakfast treat? These air fryer double chocolate chip muffins are perfect! They’re easy to make and taste amazing. Plus, they’re a healthier option than regular muffins. Give them a try today!
AIR FRYER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS: If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe, you’ve come to the right place! These air fryer banana chocolate chip muffins are a perfect way to start your day. They’re easy to make and packed with flavor. You’ll love the combination of bananas and chocolate chips. So why wait? Start cooking!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites
- 1 box Jiffy Blueberry Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Start by preparing your Blueberry Mix per instructions. Note: every package is different, so prepare it directly as instructed on your box.
- Then mix in the ingredients. My package had eggs and milk.
- Mix well.
- Then spray your silicone muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Fill the muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- Set in your air fryer basket for 12 minutes at 320 degrees.Check after 12 minutes and make sure they are fully cooked. Due to different wattages, you may have to add time, Check, and if not done, add another 2 minutes. Recheck.
- Let cool, then flip the try over. If you coated them enough, they would flip right out.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Egg Mold, see below this post for recommendations
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE–
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.