If you’re on the KETO diet and you’re looking for a delicious breakfast recipe, look no further than these Air Fryer KETO Blueberry Muffins! These muffins are low in carbs and calories, but they’re still packed with flavor. Plus, they’re so easy to make – you’ll be able to whip them up in no time at all! Give them a try today!
If you’re following a KETO diet, you know that breakfast can be a bit of a challenge. But with the help of an air fryer, you can enjoy delicious and healthy Blueberry Muffins for breakfast! These muffins are low in carbs and high in protein, making them the perfect way to start your day. Plus, they’re easy to make and only take about 20 minutes from start to finish. So what are you waiting for? Make these muffins today!
The Best Air Fried Keto Blueberry Muffins
Do you love muffins, but don’t love all of the sugar and carbs that come with them? Well, have we got the solution for you! These air-fried keto blueberry muffins are insanely delicious, and they only have 5g of net carbs per serving. So go ahead and indulge guilt-free!
Why Make Low-Carb Muffins In The Air Fryer
If you’re looking for a healthy, low-carb breakfast or snack idea, you should try making muffins in your air fryer. Air fryers are great for cooking up small batches of food, so they’re perfect for mini muffins. And since air fryers cook food by circulating hot air around it, there’s no need to add oil – which means these muffins are low-carb and healthy! Plus, they’re quick and easy to make – you can have a batch of fresh muffins in just minutes. So if you’re looking for a tasty, healthy snack that doesn’t require any baking, give these air fryer muffins a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer KETO Blueberry Muffins
The best Air Fryer Keto Blueberry Muffins are made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. These muffins are low in carbs and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. Plus, they’re delicious and moist! You won’t believe how easy these are to make. Ready to get started? Keep reading for the recipe.
- Almond Flour: Use ground, and fine almond flour, for the best taste.
- Powdered Erythritol: For the best flavor, you can also use another sweetener (keto-friendly, and low-carb)
- Milk: You can use any milk, including regular milk, almond milk, or even oat milk.
- Egg: If you want to make cook t his recipe egg-free, you can use an egg substitute.
- Baking Powder: Use fresh baking powder, remember to check the expiration date.
- Salt: Adds some flavor
- Blueberries: Use fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries (keep them frozen)
How To Cook Keto Blueberry Muffins In The Air Fryer
In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, erythritol, milk, egg baking powder, and salt, mixing well. Fold in the blueberries, if they are frozen, add them frozen.
Spray your muffin cups, or tin, and then pour the batter in, about 2/3 the way full.
Place the silicone cups or muffin tin into the air fryer basket or onto the air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Almond Flour Muffins
- Almond Flour: Be sure to use ground almond flour, for the best texture, and taste, I use this one.
- Batter: Since we are using almond flour, you will notice that your batter is quick thick. It will bake up delish!
- Blueberries: You can use either fresh or frozen blueberries. If you use frozen blueberries, keep them frozen, as you add them to the batter.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, make sure that you watch your Keto air fryer muffin as they cook up.
Muffins are a classic breakfast food, but they can also be eaten as a snack or dessert. Today, we’re going to show you how to make air fryer keto muffin variations that are both delicious and healthy. So whether you’re looking for a new breakfast idea or just something to satisfy your sweet tooth, these keto muffins are sure to hit the spot!
- Berries: You can use any berry that you want, strawberry, raspberry, or even blackberry. They all make for amazing Keto and low-carb friendly muffins.
- Chocolate: If you want a chocolate air-fried keto muffin, use Lily’s low-carb and keto-friendly dark chocolate.
How To Store Keto Muffins With Almond Flour
If you have any leftover muffins, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days.
For any longer, you should place them into the refrigerator, where they will last for about a week.
Can You Freeze Air Fryer Paleo Blueberry Muffins
If you’re anything like me, you love a good blueberry muffin. But they can be time-consuming to make, especially if you don’t have many ingredients on hand. That’s where the air fryer comes in! These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are super easy to make and freezer-friendly, so you can always have a quick breakfast or snack at hand. Plus, they’re loaded with healthy antioxidants and fiber from the blueberries.
Let the muffins cool to room temperature, and then place them into a freezer-safe or freezer bag. They will last for about 2 to 3 months. For best results, defrost them overnight in the refrigerator.
What Muffin Tins Can You Use For Keto Muffins?
Muffin tins are incredibly versatile kitchen tools. But what can you use them for when you’re following the keto diet? Check out these ideas for making delicious keto muffins!
- Silicone Muffin Liners: Yvnicll Silicone Baking Cups, Silicone Cupcake Liners Baking Cups Reusable Muffin Liners Non-Stick Cup Cake Molds Set， Muffin Liners – Pack of 24
- G & S Metal Products Company OvenStuff Non-Stick 6 Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan – American-Made
More Air Fryer Keto Recipes:
The ketogenic diet is a popular, low-carbohydrate diet that can help you lose weight. Some people find it difficult to follow because they don’t have many recipes to choose from. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of delicious air fryer keto recipes for you! Enjoy!
AIR FRYER STEAK BITES WRAPPED IN BACON: The best way to cook a steak is on the grill, right? Not so fast! The air fryer can give your steak a crispy, juicy crust that rivals the grill. Plus, wrapping it in bacon takes it to a whole new level. Try this easy recipe for air fryer steak bites wrapped in bacon tonight!
AIR FRYER YELLOW WAX BEANS: Looking for an easy way to cook your wax beans? With an air fryer, you can have a delicious side dish in no time! These beans are perfect for a summer BBQ or potluck. And the best part is, they’re low-calorie and healthy! So give this recipe a try today. You won’t be disappointed!
AIR FRYER CHILE LIME PORK CHOP: Do you love the taste of pork chops, but don’t love how unhealthy they can be? Well, air fryer chile lime pork chops are the perfect solution for you! This dish is full of flavor, and best of all, it’s a lot healthier than traditional pork chops. So why not give it a try today? You won’t regret it!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer KETO Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, erythritol, milk, egg baking powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased silicone cup of a muffin tin.
- Place the silicone cups or muffin tin into the air fryer basket or onto the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Silicone Muffin Tin or Muffin Tin (Metal)