This is a great and easy recipe. Today I added walnuts to my classic fudge brownies, and my kids loved them.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup diced walnuts
- Start by melting the butter (I used a microwave-safe bowl) and microwaved it until melted.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Mix in the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add in the sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the walnuts
- Spread into an air fryer safe pan, and bake at 320 degrees f, for 25 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!