Here are great tips for making the perfect brownies:
- Determine which type of brownie you would prefer to produce since they are all different. If you would prefer a cake brownie, you need to reduce your flour to about 1/2 cup, you also use no baking powder. If you prefer a chewier brownie, just leave the sugar and butter separate, rather than cream them, as you do.
- To get cake-like brownies to add more flour and you use baking powder, you also cream the sugar and butter together.
- If you like your brownies chewy, use a bit more egg, it will make it chewier since it will be moister.
- For the best brownies use a metal pan as they conduct heat evenly if you use a glass pan it will cause the edges to burn.
- If you would like for easy cleanup, line your pan with parchment or aluminum foil, and create a slight overhang to create handles, this will allow you to remove the brownies, with little trouble, when they cool down. It will make it easier to cut into squares, and they look much better when you go to serve them.
- Do not mix in the flour, if you keep on mixing your batter until all the flour is mixed in, you will over stir the batter, which leaves you with dense brownies.
- Always use room temperature eggs, just leave them up for 30 minutes before baking, cold eggs make your batter denser.
- Always check your brownies about 10 minutes before your recipe calls for, since all the air fryers are different, this will lead to less burnt brownies, and more brownies to eat.
Here are the items used in the recipe:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
These brownies my kids absolutely love, they are so fudgy. They create a rich, moist, and chewy brownie, awesome afternoon snack.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 8 Oreos, crushed
- Start by melting the butter (I used a microwave-safe bowl) and microwaved it until melted.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Mix in the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add in the sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in.
- Mix well.
- Spread into an air fryer safe pan, and bake at 320 degrees f, for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, before adding the icing.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, and butter. Then mix in the vanilla, and powdered sugar, mix until smooth.
- Spread the icing over the cooled brownies, and then crush up the Oreos and sprinkle on top.