Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies are amazing! If you are looking for the perfect batch of brownies, this is the recipe!
I love a perfect brownie stuffed with chocolate chips, with a fudgy, rich batter. All baked up to perfection with the help of the air fryer!
If you have not baked in the air fryer, this is one of the best recipes; they will be one of your family’s favorites soon. There is nothing better for dessert than a perfect brownie.
Growing up, I loved nothing but waiting to see what my mom would make for dessert and a perfect piece of brownie and a cold glass of milk. It was the perfect ending to any day!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Brownie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP CAPPUCCINO BROWNIES (COOKIES), AIR FRYER HOW TO MAKE BOXED BROWNIES IN THE AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BROWNIE TRUFFLE MIX BROWNIES, and AIR FRYER ESPRESSO BROWNIES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Brownie Mix
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Start by creaming the sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well, add the egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
Fold in the chocolate chips, mix well, then cover and refrigerate until time to use in the recipe.
Make the brownies, as directed on the box, Spread your prepared brownies into a greased pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the chocolate chip dough on top of the brownie batter. Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 30 minutes. Or until the toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
PRO TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- Choose a great brownie mix since it’s the base for the recipe.
- Spray your pan with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper; this way, the brownies pop out after they are cooked.
- Make sure to keep your chocolate chip cookie dough cold.
- This recipe can easily be doubled.
- Let the brownies completely cool before cutting. Otherwise, they will fall apart.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE DONE?
The easiest way to tell if brownies are done is to stick a toothpick into the middle.
For a great moist brownie, you are looking for a few crumbs to come out, and you don’t want a completely dry toothpick.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
They will last in an airtight container for about 1 to 2 days, at room temperature. Place the container into the refrigerator for any longer, where they will last 3 to 4 days.
If you want to freeze them, cut them, wrap them in a few layers of saran wrap, and then place them into a freezer bag. They should last for 1 to 2 months.
To use, thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature. You can warm up in the microwave or air fryer.
HOW DO YOU KEEP THEM SOFT?
If you keep them in an airtight container, the brownies will stay soft. As soon as the air gets to them, they start to dry out.
So for best results, keep in an airtight container.
WHAT ARE THE BEST BROWNIE PANS FOR THE AIR FRYER?
While any brownie pan will work that you have in your pantry. You will often find that the center of the brownies will not fully cook. To solve this problem, I highly recommend that you a thinner brownie pan.
One of my favorite brownie pans is: (affiliate link)
Other Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER SKILLET BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER SEVEN LAYER BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER EASY BROWNIE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 package brownie mix (any kind) & ingredients for making brownies, as stated on the box
- Start by creaming the sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well, add the egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, salt, and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, mix well, then cover and refrigerate until time to use in the recipe.
- Make the brownies, as directed on the box. Spread your prepared brownies into a greased pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chip dough on top of the brownie batter.
- Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 30 minutes. Or until the toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 703Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 689mgCarbohydrates: 106gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 7g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.