Here are great tips for making the perfect brownies:
- Determine which type of brownie you would prefer to produce since they are all different. If you would prefer a cake brownie, you need to reduce your flour to about 1/2 cup, you also use no baking powder. If you prefer a chewier brownie, just leave the sugar and butter separate, rather than cream them, as you do.
- To get cake-like brownies to add more flour and you use baking powder, you also cream the sugar and butter together.
- If you like your brownies chewy, use a bit more egg, it will make it chewier since it will be moister.
- For the best brownies use a metal pan as they conduct heat evenly if you use a glass pan it will cause the edges to burn.
- If you would like for easy cleanup, line your pan with parchment or aluminum foil, and create a slight overhang to create handles, this will allow you to remove the brownies, with little trouble, when they cool down. It will make it easier to cut into squares, and they look much better when you go to serve them.
- Do not mix in the flour, if you keep on mixing your batter until all the flour is mixed in, you will over stir the batter, which leaves you with dense brownies.
- Always use room temperature eggs, just leave them up for 30 minutes before baking, cold eggs make your batter denser.
- Always check your brownies about 10 minutes before your recipe calls for, since all the air fryers are different, this will lead to less burnt brownies, and more brownies to eat.
Here are the items used in the recipe:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
This is a great snack for the kids. I used the silicone mold, which was great because they were already cut when I popped them out of the mold. And they took less time to cook, due to the small size. If you are using a larger pan, the cooking time will increase.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 package brownie mix (any kind) & ingredients for making brownies, as stated on the box
- Start by creaming the sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Mix well, then cover and refrigerate, until time to use in the recipe.
- Make the brownies, as directed on the box.
- Spread your prepared brownies into a greased pan (greased with olive oil)
- Sprinkle the chocolate chip dough on top of the brownie batter.
- Set your air fryer at 220 degrees F, for 15 minutes.
Then check them, then add another 15 minutes.
At this point, my brownies were done, but the actual cooking time will depend on the wattage of your air fryer and the thickness of the brownie mold you use.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer beef kabobs berry and maple air fryer peanut butter cookies air fryer cookie cake pillsbury cookies in air fryer air fryer fried cookie dough chocolate chip cookies in nuwave oven cuisinart air fryer chocolate chip cookies