Sometimes, you only want enough brownie for one. I keep an opened bag of brownie mix and measure out of there when I am in the mood for a personal sized brownie. Just keep the excess brownie mix in a sealed container and it will stay for weeks.
Here are great tips for making the perfect brownies:
- Determine which type of brownie you would prefer to produce since they are all different. If you would prefer a cake brownie, you need to reduce your flour to about 1/2 cup, you also use no baking powder. If you prefer a chewier brownie, just leave the sugar and butter separate, rather than cream them, as you do.
- To get cake-like brownies to add more flour and you use baking powder, you also cream the sugar and butter together.
- If you like your brownies chewy, use a bit more egg, it will make it chewier since it will be moister.
- For the best brownies use a metal pan as they conduct heat evenly if you use a glass pan it will cause the edges to burn.
- If you would like for easy cleanup, line your pan with parchment or aluminum foil, and create a slight overhang to create handles, this will allow you to remove the brownies, with little trouble, when they cool down. It will make it easier to cut into squares, and they look much better when you go to serve them.
- Do not mix in the flour, if you keep on mixing your batter until all the flour is mixed in, you will over stir the batter, which leaves you with dense brownies.
- Always use room temperature eggs, just leave them up for 30 minutes before baking, cold eggs make your batter denser.
- Always check your brownies about 10 minutes before your recipe calls for, since all the air fryers are different, this will lead to less burnt brownies, and more brownies to eat.
Here are the steps to create an individual brownie for yourself (or someone else) in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Skillet Brownies
This is really easy dessert that is fast and makes an awesome ending to any meal. It serves either one or two, depending on how much dessert you want.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup brownie mix
- 1 eggg yolk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
OPtional: Serve with whipped cream and extra mini chocolate chips.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brownie mix, egg yolk, oil, water, and chocolate chips.
- Mix well, scraping the sides of the mixing bowl, to get all of the ingredients.
- Use olive oil and grease the skillet well.
- Press the brownie batter into the skillet pan.
- Set the skillet into the air fryer oven or basket and set the temperate to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer boxed brownies box brownies in air fryer air fryer oven brownies box brownie mix in air fryer air fryer brownies from scratch air fryer brownie bites ghirardelli brownies in air fryer how to make box brownies in air fryer