Air Fryer Chocolate Nutella Brownies — Craving an indulgent and delicious chocolate dessert? Look no further! These air fryer Chocolate Nutella Brownies are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. The heavenly combination of decadent melted chocolate chips, Nutella hazelnut spread, and a tender yet crisp golden exterior is just as good as it sounds—and so simple to make with your air fryer!
You’ll love how this modern baking method works magic to create these decadent brownies without turning on your oven. Let’s start whipping up some tasty treats that will surely be a hit with family and friends!
The Best Chocolate Nutella Brownie Recipe
If you’re a chocolate and Nutella fan, then you’ll love this indulgent and decadent recipe for the best chocolate Nutella brownies. These brownies are rich, fudgy, and filled with the creamy goodness of Nutella. You can make these irresistible treats right at home with just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions. Whether baking for a special occasion or craving something sweet, these Nutella brownies will become a new favorite.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Nutella Brownies
Are you a chocoholic? If so, now is the perfect time to indulge in these irresistible Air Fryer Chocolate Nutella Brownies. Handcrafted with love and indulgence in mind, these delights are sure to tantalize your taste buds! With just a few simple ingredients and steps, anyone can whip up a batch of this sweet treat, leaving the entire family drooling for more. Let’s examine what ingredients you’ll need to create this chocolatey goodness!
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page and the nutritional information.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs
- Granulated Sugar: Use regular white sugar, or for a sweeter brownie, use brown sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder: Sift the cocoa powder for a smother brownie.
- Flour: Use regular, all-purpose flour, or to make this treat gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Kosher Salt: For some added flavor and texture.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter that has been melted and cooled
- Nutella: The star ingredient in this recipe.
- Vanilla: Use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor
- Chocolate: Use Baker’s Chocolate that has been chopped.
How To Cook Nutella Brownies In Air Fryer
Love Nutella but don’t want to spend your time in the oven? Look no further because air fryer Nutella brownies are here! With their deliciously fudgy texture and nutty flavor of hazelnut chocolate spread, these brownies are a treat everyone will enjoy.
They only take about half an hour from start to finish! Plus, you get all that sweet Nutella goodness without preheating the oven or dealing with a messy cleanup. So if you’re ready for some seriously rich and gooey deliciousness that won’t take hours of prep time, read on for tips about making air fryer Nutella brownies.
Step One: Prepare
Grease your baking pan or cast-iron skillet, and set aside. You can also line it with parchment paper.
Step Two: Mix Your Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, beat your eggs and granulated sugar, until light and fluffy, with a hand mixer, on medium-high, for about 2-3 minutes. Sift the cocoa powder, flour, and salt, and mix into the sugar mixture. Add the butter, Nutella, and vanilla, and mix well. Then gently fold in the chocolate.
Step Three: Air Fry
Slowly pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Set the pan into the air fryer basket, and set the air fryer cooking temperature to 320 degrees F using the air fryer setting and set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes, or until the top is puff and still a little wiggly in the center. For a firm center, bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Step Four: Serving
Serv with ice cream or drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Pro Tips For The Best Nutella Air Fryer Brownies
Here are some pro tips for making the best Nutella air fryer brownies:
- Use Room Temperature Ingredients: Allow your butter and eggs to come to room temperature before starting the recipe. This will ensure they mix more easily and result in a smoother batter.
- Don’t Overmix: Overmixing the batter can produce tough and dry brownies. Mix the ingredients just until they are combined, then stop stirring.
- Use Parchment Paper: Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper to prevent the brownies from sticking to the bottom.
- Use the Right Size Pan: Make sure your pan fits comfortably in your air fryer basket. Using a too-large pan will prevent the brownies from cooking evenly.
- Check for Doneness: Since all air fryers cook differently, it’s important to check the brownies for doneness periodically. Insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies, and if it comes out clean, they are done.
- Let Cool Completely: Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them. This will help them hold their shape and prevent them from falling apart.
Following these pro tips, you can make delicious and perfectly cooked Nutella air fryer brownies every time.
How To Serve Nutella Brownies
There are many ways to serve Nutella brownies, depending on your preference. Here are some ideas:
- Plain: Serve the Nutella brownies as is, with no additional toppings or accompaniments. This allows the rich chocolate and Nutella flavors to shine.
- With Ice Cream: Top the warm Nutella brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an indulgent dessert.
- With Whipped Cream: Top the brownies with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries for a lighter and refreshing option.
- With Nutella Drizzle: Drizzle some additional Nutella over the top of the brownies for an extra dose of chocolate hazelnut flavor.
- With Nuts: Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts or other nuts on top of the brownies for a crunchy and nutty texture.
No matter how you choose to serve them, Nutella brownies will surely be a crowd-pleaser and a delicious dessert option for any occasion.
How To Store Leftover Brownies
To store leftover Nutella brownies, follow these simple steps:
- Storing: Allow the brownies to cool to room temperature, then cut the brownies into desired sizes. Place the brownies in an airtight container or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Store the brownies at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. You can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week, but they may become slightly harder.
- Freezer: If you want to store the brownies longer, you can freeze them. Wrap the brownies tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then place them in a freezer-safe container or bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 2-3 months.
- Thaw: When you’re ready to eat the brownies, remove them from the container or bag and allow them to come to room temperature before serving.
- Reheat: If you’re short on time, you can also reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Chocolate Nutella Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 stick butter, melted & cooled
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Baker's Chocolate, Chopped
- Grease your baking pan or cast-iron skillet, and set aside. You can also line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your eggs and granulated sugar, until light and fluffy, with a hand mixer, on medium-high, for about 2-3 minutes. Sift the cocoa powder, flour, and salt, and mix into the sugar mixture. Add the butter, Nutella, and vanilla, and mix well. Then gently fold in the chocolate.
- Slowly pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Set the pan into the air fryer basket, and set the air fryer cooking temperature to 320 degrees F using the air fryer setting and set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes, or until the top is puff and still a little wiggly in the center. For a firm center, bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serv with ice cream or drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Baking Pan, or Small Cast-Iron Pan
- Air Fryer