Air Fryer Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies are a great and easy dessert, all perfectly cooked up in the Air Fryer!
If you love brownies, this is the recipe for you, made with a great mix of chocolate, and they’re so much better than the boxed mix!
Easy & Delicious is my motto for Air Fryer Baking, and this recipe certainly fits the bill.
There is nothing better for dessert than a rich, chocolate, and crunchy brownie, and this one loaded with walnuts, is amazing!
Suppose you are looking for some other great Air Fryer Dessert Recipes. In that case, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, and AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda
How To Make Air Fryer Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies
Start by melting the butter (I used a microwave-safe bowl) and microwaved it until melted, mix in the chocolate chips. Mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
Fold in the unsweetened cocoa powder, add in the sugar and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well, so everything is well incorporated.
Fold in the walnuts or sprinkle on top. Spread into an air fryer-safe pan, and bake at 320 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. (air fryer setting)
PRO TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- Every single air fryer is slightly different, so you must watch your brownies as they cook up.
- This recipe has been prepared and cooked using the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models.
- Let the brownies cool until you cut them; otherwise, they will fall apart.
- If you don’t want to use walnuts, you can easily use diced pecans or macadamia nuts.
- For best results, use a toothpick and stick it through the center of the brownies to see if they are fully cooked. If not, return them to the air fryer and continue to cook.
THE BEST BROWNIE BAKING PANS FOR AIR FRYERS
If you have ever baked with the Air Fryer, You will know that the air fryer does bakes best with thinner pans.
I have used several pans in the air fryer, and I have found that this pan does very well in most air fryer baskets and oven models. The middle will get fully cooked.
Here are my recommendations: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER SEVEN-LAYER BROWNIES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup diced walnuts
- Start by melting the butter (I used a microwave-safe bowl) and microwaved it until melted, mix in the chocolate chips. Mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Fold in the unsweetened cocoa powder, add in the sugar and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well, so everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in the walnuts or sprinkle on top. Spread into an air fryer-safe pan, and bake at 320 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let cool before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Brownie Pan
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray