Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Brownies are amazing! If you love brownies, you will so love this recipe, it’s so easy and they are delicious!
There is nothing better for a quick afternoon snack or late evening snack than chocolate! Today, I made this batch of homemade chocolate chip brownies, and they were the hit of the table!
Brownies in the air fryer are truly amazing! They are light, fudgy and delicious! If you have not gotten around to making brownies in the air fryer, you are so missing out!
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Granulated Sugar
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Brownies
In a large saucepan, add the butter, sugar, and water, simmer until simmering, then mix in the chocolate chips, stir under the chocolate chips are melted. Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
In another large mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Mix the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture.
Spray your brownie pan with olive oil, spread your batter into the prepared pan. Air Fryer at 320 degrees F, for 25-30 minutes (air fryer setting)
Today, I made these as simple Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Brownies. You can add a bunch of add-ins for a great brownie.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Chocolate Chips: Butterscotch, white chocolate, peanut butter, milk chocolate, or dark
- Nuts: Diced pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts, or cashews
- Toffee Bits
- Candy: M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, or Peanut Butter Cups
- Cookies: Oreos, Nutter Butters, or vanilla wafers
How do you cut brownies cleanly?
The key is to let them cool down completely before icing them. Use a sharp knife, and make sure that you wipe it down in between cuts.
You will notice that hot or warm brownies tend to fall apart as you cut them, so for best results, let them cool or chill until firm and cold.
What makes the top of homemade brownies flaky?
The top will get flaky if you overbeat them. The key for a great soft brownie is to mix, long enough for the ingredients to be incorporated, but not too much that you end up with a dense brownie.
Once, you have everything mix, stop mixing.
What baking pans can I use in an air fryer?
While you can use any pan that fits inside your air fryer, whether it be an oven-safe dish or mold. You can use glassic, cerimc, metla or silone.
You will find that the best results will come from a thinner pan. This enables the air fryer’s heat to reach inside the middle of the brownies, cooking them perfectly.
Some of my favorite pans are: (affiliate links included)
Other Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP CAPPUCCINO BROWNIES (COOKIES)
- AIR FRYER HOW TO MAKE BOXED BROWNIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- EASY AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE M&M BROWNIE (BROWNIES) BARS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BROWNIE TRUFFLE MIX BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER ESPRESSO BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, add the butter, sugar, and water, simmer until simmering, then mix in the chocolate chips, stir under the chocolate chips are melted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Then mix the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture.
- Spray your brownie pan with olive oil.
- Spread your batter into the prepared pan.
- Air Fryer at 320 degrees F, for 25-30 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Let cool before cutting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g