Air Fryer Thai Basil Shrimp Stir-Fry is a great, quick, and delicious meal, all of which can be prepared in your air fryer.
I love sheet pan meals, and this is one of the first that I made in the air Fryer, and it was super simple.
The secret with sheet pan meals is finding vegetables and proteins that work together and then getting the time correct.
Serve over a bed of rice from the Instant Pot, and this makes for a complete meal. There is nothing easier and fast, especially when you are scrambling on trying to find something quick for dinner or lunch.
Other great and easy Quick Air Fryer Dinner Recipes are AIR FRYER ST. PATRICK’S DAY RAINBOW GRILLED CHEESE, AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE PIZZA SANDWICHES,AIR FRYER PATTY MELT, and AIR FRYER ROASTED FETA & TOMATO TORTILLA.
Air Fryer Thai Basil Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Green Beans
- Sweet Bell Peppers
- Thai Stir Fry Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Thai Basil
- Jasmine Rice
- Olive Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Thai Basil Shrimp Stir-Fry
Start by cutting your peppers into long strips.
Then in a small air fryer safe pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the green beans (I cut the ends off) and the sliced sweet peppers.
Set the pan into the air fryer at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes toss the green bean/sweet pepper and add the shrimp. Air fry for another 5 minutes.
Then mix in the garlic, Thai stir fry sauce and air fry for another 5 minutes.
To plate, add about a half a cup of rice to a bowl, and then scoop out some of the stir fry, add about 3-4 tablespoons of shredded Thai basil on top.
Side Dish Ideas for Thai Basil Shrimp
While today I served this over a bed of rice, you can serve this with anything. Some of my favorite options are:
Recipe Ideas and Tips
The key to this recipe is to make sure that it’s fully cooked. I used a sheet pan that fits into my Instant Pot Omni, but you can make this in an air fryer basket or oven without a sheet pan.
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process, so all vegetables and shrimp get evenly cooked.
- Spray your basket or tray with cooking spray so the vegetables do not stick.
- You can change out any of the vegetables for your favorites, and some great options are broccoli and cauliflower.
Can I use frozen shrimp?
Yes, you can. I often interchange my shrimp for both frozen and fresh. The recipe will work the same, as well as the cooking time and temperature.
Can regular basil be used?
Yes, I found this Thai Basil in my produce market, and I was so excited, but I understand that you may not be able to find it so that you can switch it out.
Since Thai basil is a bit sweeter, I would add a teaspoon of honey to the shrimp dish.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Meals
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
- AIR FRYER RIB EYE STEAK
- FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN MEATLOAF
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV
- AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER TYSON CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Thai Basil Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 8 mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup Thai stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Thai basil, shredded
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by cutting your peppers into long strips.
- Then in a small air fryer safe pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the green beans (I cut the ends off), and the sliced sweet peppers.
- Set the pan into the air fryer at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, toss the green bean/sweet pepper and add the shrimp. Air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then mix in the garlic, Thai stir fry sauce, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- To plate, add about half a cup of rice to a bowl, and then scoop out some of the stir fries. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of shredded Thai basil on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven