Air Fryer Raspberry Scones are so good! They are the perfect summertime treat, with fresh raspberries and a cold glass of iced coffee! They make for an excellent breakfast treat!
If you have been looking for some great summer ideas for breakfast, dessert, or even a quick mid-day snack, this is one of my favorites!
I love a great tender and moist scone. The outside gets amazingly crispy, but the inside is still moist. The air fryer does an amazing job perfectly cooking up baked goods, and scones are no different.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS, AIR FRYER BANANA DONUTS, AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS and AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Raspberry Scones
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Heavy Cream
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Raspberry Scones
Start by mixing together, the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, heavy cream, egg, and vanilla and mix well.
Fold in the fresh raspberries.
Using non-stick cooking spray your scone pan, pour in your batter
Set the pan or scone trays into your air fryer basket or tray. And set the temperature o 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes (air fryer setting)
Some Pro Tips:
- Cold butter is best for this recipe. As the scones cook up, the butter will start to melt, which really leads to moist scones.
- This recipe will work in all air fryer models, both oven and basket types. I have used the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and even the Instant Pot Crisp lid, and the results are the same.
- Do not over mix; otherwise, you will end up with dense scones.
- Brush the tops with either melted butter or milk to keep the scones moist during baking.
- You can use frozen raspberries, although keep them frozen, right until you fold them into the batter for best results.
How To Store Air Fryer Raspberry Scones
These make a great make-ahead breakfast recipe, and they will keep fresh for about 1 to 2 days after making them.
The key is to place them into an airtight container and then leave them at room temperature. You can heat them in the microwave or air fryer until warm before serving.
How to Freeze Scones
If you want to double or even triple the batch and then freeze one batch, they will work perfectly.
Let the scones cool to room temperature, then place them into a freezer bag. Place them into the freezer, and they will last 1 to 2 months.
To use, either them in the refrigerator or on the counter.
What Scone Pan To Use In The Air Fryer
While you can use a biscuit cutter to cut these Air Fryer Raspberry Scones, I find that for best results investing in a scone pan will produce better results.
I have used this scone pan for years, and if you use a pair of scissors, you can cut it to size, which means it will fit any air fryer (affiliate link included)
Other Great Air Fryer Scone Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Raspberry Scones
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (omit if using salted butter)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, unsalted butter–cold or frozen grated
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Start by mixing the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the grated frozen butter, heavy cream, egg, and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Use cooking spray to coat your scone pan
- Pour in your raspberry scone batter.
- Set the pan or scone trays into your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, Parchment Paper