This is such an easy and foolproof recipe to make canned biscuits. I usually serve them on Sunday mornings with Sausage and Biscuit Gravy! Yummy!
- 1 can of biscuits (any brand)
- Place your biscuits on to the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, on-air fryer setting for 5-10 minutes.
- The exact time is going to depend on what air fryer you own. They all cook slightly differently.
- Turn them halfway, so you get a nice golden brown over the entire biscuit.
Keywords: air fryer biscuits