Such an easy and fun recipe. My kids loved them. The cinnamon rolls make a great homemade bowl, use this idea to switch it out for any combination of flavors. I saw this recipe on the Pillsbury website and wanted to make it for my family.
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup peach pie filling
- Start by removing your cinnamon rolls from the package, and place them in an air fryer safe muffin tin. (Remember to check and make sure it fits, before placing the cinnamon rolls in)
- Fill the cavity with the peach pie filling.
- Set the muffin tin into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air frying setting) for 5 minutes.
- Check to make sure they are fully cooked before you remove them. The actual time will depend on the air fryer you are using and what muffin tin you used.
- Spread the icing over the tops (which is included in the package)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch pillsbury cinnamon rolls in air fryer oven ninja air fryer cinnamon rolls tube cinnamon rolls in air fryer skinnytaste air fryer cinnamon rolls homemade cinnamon rolls in air fryer pillsbury rolls in air fryer power air fryer oven cinnamon rolls