Air Fryer Kansas City Style BBQ Chicken Tenders — Do you love BBQ chicken? How about the sweet and tangy taste of Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce? If so, then these BBQ Chicken Tenders are for you! They can be ready in just a few minutes without any messy cleanup. You’ll have to try them out to believe it!
You know that feeling when you’re hungry, and there’s nothing to eat in the house? Well, I’ve got a solution for that! These Air Fryer Kansas City Style BBQ Chicken Tenders will have your mouth watering as soon as they are done cooking. They are so easy to make, and the air fryer does a fantastic job keeping them tender and juicy!
The best part is these tasty little treats only take around 15 minutes to cook, which means they’ll be ready before you know it! It doesn’t get any easier than that, folks!
If you love a great and easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHICKEN THIGHS WITH A HOMEMADE DRY RUB, AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU, AIR FRYER STARBUCKS COPYCAT PROTEIN BOXES, and AIR FRYER BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Kansas City Style BBQ Chicken Tenders
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenders
How To Make Air Fryer Kansas City Style BBQ Chicken Tenders
In a medium bowl, place your chicken, and then add the BBQ Sauce. Then place the chicken on the air fryer oven tray or basket, and set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the chicken, brush some more BBQ sauce on, and then air fry for another 5 minutes.
Remove chicken when fully cooked
What to Serve With Your Chicken Dish:
Ribs, beef brisket, and pulled pork are all popular dishes to serve during a Kansas City BBQ. However, there’s one dish that is often overlooked: chicken. If you’re looking to put together the perfect spread at your next backyard barbecue or neighborhood block party, don’t forget about KCBQ Chicken!
Some great side dishes to serve along your Kansas City BBQ Chicken are:
- AIR FRYER HASSELBACK BACON AND BLEU CHEESE POTATOES
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
- THE BEST AIR FRYER ROASTED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER MACARONI & CHEESE
- CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT COLESLAW RECIPE
How To Know When Your Chicken Tenders Are Fully Cooked:
Use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature of the chicken, which should reach 165 degrees F.
Always remember to check the thickest part of your chicken.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
- AIR FRYER STARBUCKS COPYCAT PROTEIN BOXES
- 20 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT)
Air Fryer Kansas City Style BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 cup Kanas City Style BBQ Sauce , Trader Joe's or another brand
- In a medium bowl, place your chicken, and then add the BBQ Sauce
- Then place the chicken on the air fryer oven tray or basket, and set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the chicken and brush some more BBQ sauce on, and then air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken when fully cooked
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven