This is such an easy breakfast to make in the air fryer, grab a couple of ramekins and you can make an individual breakfast for each person, and they can change it out, how they like it. I usually make breakfast for both of my kids, and as the saying goes, one kid will like something and one kid will like something else, this solves the problem perfectly.
Here are the simple steps, so you can make them in your own air fryer,
Start by spraying your ramekins with olive oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the egg, and milk, salt, and pepper.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
These are so easy to make, and they look fabulous when you go to serve them. Who doesn’t like to have their own breakfast? My kids love these.
- olive oil spray
- 2 pieces of bread
- 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of milk (the batter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- Start by spraying your ramekins with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, and milk, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the bread into the batter, and allow it about 1 minute to soak both sides.
- Place the battered piece of toast into the greased ramekin
- Crack an egg in the center of the bread.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of the egg.
- Set the ramekins into the air fryer for 5 to 7 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!