What can be easier than a copycat McDonald’s sausage McMuffin (sandwich) this can be made ahead of time and frozen. Or you can simply make a sheet pan of them, and surprise your family on a wonderful Saturday or Sunday morning.
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 2 sausage patties
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons room tempererature butter
- Start by making the sausage, in your air fryer (either your basket or tray) place the sausages, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, (air fryer setting)
- After the 5 minutes, flip and air fry for another 5 minutes (but note: in the last 3 minutes of cooking you are going to be adding the English Muffins)
- Meanwhile, in a small box, mix the butter, (room temperature)
- Use a pastry brush and brush it onto the muffins.
- Then add the English muffins to the air fryer in the last 3 minutes of air frying
After the muffins are cooked, add the cheese and make a sandwich, by placing the English muffin down, then add the sausage, and then one piece of cheese and then topping it with the other side other English Muffin.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen breakfast sandwich in air fryer air fryer egg sandwich air fryer breakfast recipes air fryer recipes mcdonalds egg cooker how to make an egg mcmuffin in the microwave air fryer egg mcmuffin how to make an egg mcmuffin without an egg ring