Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza — Baking a pizza is a great way to create an easy and delicious dinner. But, what if you want something different? What if your family wants a dessert pizza? This recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Pizza will give them exactly that! It’s quick, simple, and tasty. Plus, you can make it with ingredients from your pantry. Make this tonight for the perfect end to any meal!
This recipe will show how to make cinnamon sugar pizza that is both sweet and savory. This dish can easily be made for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. It is a quick meal that does not require any cooking skills, so that it would be perfect for those just starting in the kitchen or those with little time on their hands. All you need to do is assemble all of your ingredients beforehand so you can whip up this mouthwatering dish in minutes!
The flavors of cinnamon and sugar combined with the dough make this recipe irresistible! You may want to double or triple the recipe because it goes quickly when shared with friends and family. Plus, there’s nothing better than eating a slice!
If you have not baked in the Air Fryer, this is a perfect recipe to start with! It is simple, and it is delicious!
What Is An Air Fryer Dessert Pizza?
Dessert pizzas are a modern twist on the classic dessert pizza. These sweet and savory pies have been popping up on restaurant menus all over the country. Dessert pizzas have toppings such as cookie dough, peanut butter cups, caramel sauce, cheesecake pieces, or even ice cream! You can find these delicious treats at your favorite restaurants near you.
Today’s recipe was a simple one with a cinnamon and sugar mixture on top. Creating a sweet and delicious dessert!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
- Crescent Dough Sheet
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
Mix other granulated sugar, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, and butter in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until it’s combined.
Layout the crescent sheet in the air fryer, either place it on a greased air fryer basket, a parchment-lined basket or use a silicone lined air fryer liner. Place the dough on top.
Sprinkle the butter mixture on top, covering the dough. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove and let cool while you make the icing.
In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Drizzle the icing over the cinnamon sugar pizza. Cut with a pizza slicer.
HOW TO STORE CINNAMON DESSERT PIZZA
Ever feel like you can’t finish a whole dessert pizza? Here’s how to store it and enjoy the leftovers later.
First, let the dessert pizza cool for about 10 minutes on a wire rack. Then, wrap it tightly in aluminum foil and place it into an airtight container or ziplock bag. Place this container in your refrigerator or freezer to keep the leftover dessert fresh for up to 3 days!
You can either reheat in the microwave or the air fryer before serving again. Or eat at room temperature.
HOW TO FREEZE CINNAMON DESSERT PIZZA
This is a great air fryer dessert that you can make ahead of time. Let them cool to room temperature, and then place the cinnamon dessert pizza on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer, and freeze until frozen solid. Then transfer the frozen Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. They will last for bout 2 to 3 months.
For best results, do not glaze your Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza before freezing.
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, and then add the icing before serving.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THEM
These make for a great dessert or breakfast. You can serve them with a hot cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or cold milk.
For breakfast, you can serve these with:
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
- CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
For dessert, you can serve these with:
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- AIR FRYER APPLE PLUM TARTS
- EASY AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BAKED APPLES
- AIR FRYER BAKED VANILLA DONUTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
Cinnamon Sugar Pizza:
- 1/4 cup butter , cold & unsalted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Roll
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp softened butter, unsalted
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp milk
- Mix other granulated sugar, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, and butter in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until it’s combined.
- Layout the crescent sheet in the air fryer, either place it on a greased air fryer basket, a parchment-lined basket or use a silicone lined air fryer liner. Place the dough on top.
- Sprinkle the butter mixture on top, covering the dough. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool while you make the icing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Drizzle the icing over the cinnamon sugar pizza. Cut with a pizza slicer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional