Air Fryer Cheesy Egg Toast — If you’re in the market for a new air fryer, or just looking for an easy breakfast recipe, look no further than this Air Fryer Cheesy Egg Toast. It’s simple to make and so delicious! Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover cheese you might have. Give it a try today!
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in the kitchen. It’s perfect for cooking foods like chicken and fish, but it can also be used to make some tasty snacks. One of my favorite recipes that I’ve made in the air fryer is cheesy egg toast. This recipe is simple to follow and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover eggs you might have. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that the whole family will love, then give this recipe a try
What Is Cheesy Egg Toast?
If you’re cooking for one and looking for an easy and satisfying breakfast, cheesy egg toast is the dish for you! All you need is a piece of toast, some cheese, and a few eggs. Melt the cheese on top of the toast, then fry up some eggs and put them on top. Voilà – breakfast is served! This dish is perfect when you’re short on time or ingredients. Give it a try today!
Why Make Egg Toast In The Air Fryer?
We’ve all been there. You wake up starving on a weekend morning, but you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. So you settle for some unhealthy breakfast options like sugary cereal or processed breakfast sandwiches from the fast food joint down the street. But what if I told you that there was an even faster and healthier option? Yep, I’m talking about air fryer egg toast. Believe it or not, this dish can be on your table in minutes. Let me show you how it’s done!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheesy Egg Toast
If you love cooking eggs, you’ll love making egg toast in the air fryer! This quick and easy breakfast recipe is perfect for busy mornings. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover eggs you have. Ready to get started? Keep reading for instructions on how to make egg toast in the air fryer.
- Bread: Use any of your favorite sandwich bread. Some great options are sourdough, whole wheat, or rye. I also love making this breakfast dish with leftover French or Italian bread.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Shredded Cheese: Some good options include cheddar and pepper jack or gruyere with melting mozzarella on top! You can also use a variety of cheeses, for a blend!
- Seasonings/Spices: Salt and Black Pepper
How To Make Egg and Cheese Toast In The Air Fryer
Cooking eggs in the air fryer is a great option because they come out fluffy and evenly cooked. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make egg toast in the air fryer. It’s a quick and easy breakfast that’s perfect for busy mornings!
Start by using the back of your spoon and making a small indention. I made a small box in the middle of my bread, for the egg to go into the center of the box.
Place your bread into the air fryer.
Crack the egg into the center of the bread with the space carved out for it. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, and then air fry again for a minute or two (you just want the cheese to melt), and then remove.
- Parchment Paper: If you find that the toast is sticking to the air fryer, you can either use parchment paper or a reusable air fryer silicone sheet.
- Cheese: Use any of your favorite cheese, you can use any of your favorites.
- Timing: Depending on how cooked your eggs are, you can adjust the time, less time for runny eggs, and more time for hard-boiled eggs.
- Bacon: Add a piece of bacon (Cooked) or some breakfast sausage (cooked) for a really hardy breakfast!
Can I Use Any Kind of Bread?
Yes, I always recommend that you use what you love for the recipes. If you have any sourdough, brioche, French Bread, Italian Bread, or just plain old sandwich bread, the recipe will work!
Can I Add Cheese To Both Sides?
Yes, although flipping the eggs will be a bit hard, you can add anything you want to this cheese toast in the air fryer!
What To Serve With Cheese Toast
If you’re like me, the words “Cheese Toast” make your heart happy. There’s just something about melty cheese sandwiched between two pieces of toast that makes any day better. But what do you serve with Cheese Toast? Here are a few ideas to make your Cheese Toast even more delicious!
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
The air fryer is a hot kitchen appliance right now, and for a good reason! It delivers perfect results with little to no oil, making it a healthier option. If you’re looking for some delicious breakfast recipes to make in your air fryer, look no further! In this post, we’ll share some of our favorite recipes that are sure to get your day started off right. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
AIR FRYER PERFECTLY TOASTED BAGELS AND TOAST: If you’re anything like me, you love a good bagel with cream cheese in the morning. But who has time to stand over a stovetop toasting them? That’s where your air fryer comes in! With just a few minutes in the air fryer, you can have perfectly toasted bagels every time. So give it a try and enjoy your breakfast (or snack!) without any fuss.
AIR FRYER-PERFECTLY DONE, HEAVENLY FRENCH TOAST: If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make French toast, the air fryer is the appliance for you! Air-fried French toast is perfectly crispy and fluffy on the inside. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to cook. So give this recipe a try, and enjoy a delicious breakfast that’s both healthy and tasty.
AIR FRYER FRIED EGGS: Do you love fried eggs but don’t love the unhealthy fat and calories that come with them? Well, you’re in luck! You can cook up a perfectly delicious batch of fried eggs with an air fryer without all the added fat. Follow these simple steps to make air fryer fried eggs today.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheesy Egg Toast
- 2 pieces toast
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by using the back of your spoon and making a small indention. I made a small box in the middle of my bread, for the egg to go into the center of the box.
- Place your bread into the air fryer
- Crack the egg into the center of the bread with the space carved out for it. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, and then air fry again for a minute or two (you just want the cheese to melt) and then remove.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer