Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies-These cookies are s a hearty and delicious breakfast, packed with protein, and a very healthy option, baked with oatmeal, bananas, dried fruit, and nuts. They are absolutely delicious, and the best part of them, they are so healthy!
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas (ripe)
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, Pecans, Or Other Nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the bananas, quick oats, peanut butter, honey, pure vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
- Then fold in the dried cranberries, raisins, nuts, mix well, so the add-ins are well blended.
- Scoop the dough onto the tray or a lined air fryer basket (lined with parchment paper) set into the air fryer for 4-6 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. Let them cool before removing them from the tray, as they will harden up.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies