Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are amazing! If you have been looking for an awesome summer cookie recipe, this is it!
Cookies in the air fryer are truly amazing! Light, tender, and crispy all at the same time. The hot air that spins around the cookie dough bakes them to perfection!
If you have kids, they will absolutely love these. They are so good, and a family treats the entire family will love.
The cookie dough is amazing, and it bakes up perfectly.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Cookie Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Egg Yolk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Start by mixing the flour, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl, then add the room temperature butter,
Then mix in the brown sugar and regular sugar, mix in the egg and egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix really well, scraping down the sides of the bowl, fold in the chocolate chips.
Then spray your air fryer-safe pan with olive oil spray. Press the dough firmly into the prepared pan.
Place your pan into air fryer oven or into the basket, and set the temperature for 350 degrees F, for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes check with a toothpick to see if the middle is cooked, if not continue to bake until it’s golden brown, and the toothpick comes out clean.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Once the mixture is formed, stop mixing, overmixing will cause the cookies to be hard.
- Make sure to spray your pan with cooking spray so they do not stick.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing them otherwise;, they will fall apart.
- Make sure your pan fits into your air fryer.
- Remember, every air fryer is slightly different, so check the cookies as they are baking up for best results.
- This recipe will work in all air fryer baskets, ovens, the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and Instant Pot Crisp Lid.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE DONE?
They are done, when the toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. The cooking time will alter slightly with the type of air fyre you own.
For best results, use a thinner pan than you would usually use, some of my recommendations are (affiliate link included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk only
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Start by mixing the flour, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the room temperature butter,
- Then mix in the brown sugar and regular sugar.
- Then mix in the egg and egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Mix really well, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Then spray your air fryer-safe pan with olive oil spray.
- Press the dough firmly into the prepared pan.
- Place your pan into the air fryer oven or the basket, and set the temperature for 350 degrees for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, check with a toothpick to see if the middle is cooked. If not, continue to bake until it’s golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.