Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread — Do you love to cook? Love ice cream? This recipe is for you! Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread is the perfect summer dessert. You can whip this up in your air fryer or oven, so it’s great for any season.
Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread is amazing. One of my favorite recipes for a quick and delicious bread made in the Air Fryer!
Better yet, it’s made with only three ingredients, including Ice Cream! So if you are looking for a fun baking project with the kids, this is it, and it tastes incredible.
So, I finally got around to air frying ice cream, well, sort of. This recipe comes close, and it’s a great recipe if you are looking for a great breakfast.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD, AIR FRYER PILLSBURY QUICK BANANA BREAD, and AIR FRYER CRUMB CAKE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread
- Self Rising Flour
- Vanilla Ice Cream
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread
In a medium bowl, mix ingredients.
Grease a loaf pan. Place mixture into the pan.
Air Fry at 320° for 18-20 minutes.
Can I use frozen blueberries in bread?
Typically, I like using frozen berries when I am making bread recipes. However, because we are using ice cream, there’s already a lot of moisture in the bread. I chose to use fresh blueberries in this recipe and toss them in the flour before adding them to the ice cream.
What does ice cream bread taste like?
Believe it or not, it’s a little denser than a traditional bread recipe. It’s so much fun for the kids to make. Try your version of ice cream bread at home by playing with toppings and flavorings.
Here are a few substitutes to use at home:
- Chocolate chips instead of blueberries and mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
- Rainbow sprinkles to celebrate a birthday!
- Switch out the blueberries for your favorite fruit. Strawberries with a simple glaze drizzled over the top are so pretty.
Can you bake in an air fryer?
Of course, you can! People on social media tend to argue with me about whether you can bake in the air fryer. But, I am here to tell you, I’ve got several thousand tried and authentic recipes at ForktoSpoon.com! You can bake in an air fryer. Think of an air fryer like this….the air fryer is just a smaller version of an oven.
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER DESSERTS–
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY PINWHEELS
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CHEESECAKE TACOS
- EASY AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
- AIR FRYER CLASSIC SOUTHERN POUNDCAKE
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE SWIRL QUICK BREAD
DON’T FORGET TO PIN
Air Fryer Blueberry Ice-Cream Bread
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups ice cream, softened
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Place mixture into the pan.
- Air Fry at 320° for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Loaf Pan
- Cooking Spray