This is such an easy appetizer or snack, or a great side dish that goes with any meal. It has a rich flavor and is really crispy. I serve mine with a sauce for the kids to dip it in, since all kids like to dip.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by slicing the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Pour the olive oil into a small bowl.
- Then pour the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs into another both, season that mixture with salt and pepper.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray so the zucchini doesn’t stick to the basket.
- Dip the zucchini slices into the olive oil, then into the breadcrumb/panko/salt and pepper. As you coat them place them into the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: healthy air fryer zucchini chips air fryer zucchini chips keto zucchini chips air fryer recipe air fryer zucchini chips no breading air fryer zucchini no breading zucchini air fryer keto plain zucchini chips in air fryer keto air fryer vegetables