Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels, the easiest and best recipe.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels
These are so easy, today I used black pepper bacon, which makes the picture look dark, but they were fabulous!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Crescent rounds (found in the dairy case)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- Start by unrolling the crescent rounds, this makes it so much easier since they are already pre-cut for you.
- Sprinkle your cheese on top.
- Then (I used scissors) to cup up the cooked bacon and sprinkle it on top.
- As you roll them up, (it’s easier to roll them up one by one) place them on a greased air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Check the bottom to make sure they are fully cooked if they aren’t flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer recipes air fryer breakfast casserole pillsbury grand biscuits in air fryer air fryer eggs over easy canned biscuits in air fryer grands biscuits in air fryer oven air fryer biscuits from scratch cooking canned biscuits in air fryer