Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread — Have you ever tried making quick bread in your air fryer? No? Well, then you’re missing out! This Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread is delicious and easy to make. You only need a few ingredients, and it’s the perfect appetizer or snack. Plus, it’s a great way to use up those jalapenos from your garden. Give it a try!
Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread is one of the best BBQ side dishes you will be serving up this summer! Made with rich cheddar and sliced jalapenos, this is surely a dish that will wow your guests! It is truly amazing!
I love a great piece of cornbread; whether it’s in the summer with the BBQ dishes or in the fall, with a hot bowl of chili, it goes well with almost any meal. Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring, this will soon be one of your go-to Air Fryer Bread Recipes!
Suppose you have not baked bread in your Air Fryer! Soft, tender, and moist, everything you want in a loaf of bread.
Once you are hooked on baking, here are some of my favorite Air Fryer Bread Recipes, AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, and AIR FRYER GRILLED PANZANELLA SALAD.
Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread
While sometimes you want a great yeast bread, sometimes you want a loaf of bread to go with dinner. This is one of my favorites.
Light, fluffy and moist, you will not believe that you made this in your Air Fryer. Filled with cheddar cheese and sliced jalapenos. This is a great and easy recipe that the entire family will love.
Why You Will Love This Recipe!
- Air Fried up in less than 15 minutes.
- Soft, tender, and delicious
- No yeast is needed—a great time saver.
- Filled with shredded cheese and sliced jalapenos for ultimate flavor.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeno Peppers
To Make This Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread, You Will Also Need The Following Supplies
- Air Fryer, you can use anything from the Instant Pot Vortex, Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and any air fryer basket or oven models.
- Mixing Bowls
- Silicone Spatula
- Mini Loaf Pans (These are perfect for the Air Fryer)
How To Make Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread
Combine the flour, baking powder sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and minced jalapeno, and reserve the sliced jalapenos.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and butter until well combined.
Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just mixed through.
Divide the batter evenly between your loaf pans. Dot the tops of the loaves with jalapeno slices.
Using the air fryer setting, cook at 320 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the bread is cooked through. (Tip: Check the underside of the loaves around 12 minute, if they’re undercooked flip the loaves inside the pan and cook for several more minutes until cooked through)
Cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Quick Bread
- Do not over mix your bread. Otherwise, you will end up with dense bread. Once this bread is mixed and the ingredients are combined, stop mixing.
- You can substitute the milk for any milk product, including oat milk, almond milk, and lactose-free milk.
- You can make this Gluten-Free by changing the flour to a Gluten-Free flour
- If you want a spicer jalapeno bread, keep the peppers’ seeds; otherwise, remove them for a milder bread.
How To Store
This is a great bread that you can store for a couple of days. It will need to be refrigerated since it contains both milk and cheese.
Let the bread cool to room temperature, and then place the bread into an airtight container. Place the container into the refrigerator.
How To Freeze
Let the bread cool to room temperature, wrap the bread in saran wrap a few times, then wrap in aluminum foil a couple of times. Then place into a freezer bag. Place the wrapped bread into the freezer, where it will last for about 2 to 3 months.
To use from frozen, place the frozen bread into the refrigerator, where it will thaw overnight. Then you can eat it cold or heat it up in the air fryer or microwave.
More Air Fryer Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
- AIR FRYER LEMON QUICK BREAD
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, one minced and one sliced (remove seeds)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and minced jalapeno, reserve the sliced jalapenos.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and butter until well combined.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just mixed through.
- Divide the batter evenly between your loaf pans
- Dot the tops of the loaves with jalapeno slices.
- Using the air fryer setting, cook at 320 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the bread is cooked through. (Tip: Check the underside of the loaves around 12 minute, if they’re undercooked, flip the loaves inside the pan and cook for several more minutes until cooked through)
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
This recipe makes 3 small loaves or 2 medium loaves.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2-3 days.
Cooked in a 5.8qt Cosori Air Fryer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 279mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g