I love pasta, but then again, I had it almost every night growing up. There was something really comforting about a huge plate of pasta, usually had a heavy meat sauce, and was served with a salad, soup, or garlic bread. Today, I made a version of my mother’s Stuffed Shells, but I used the air fryer. Here is my recipe for Air Fryer Italian Baked Stuffed Shells.
- 12-ounce box of Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Italians seasoning
- 1 egg
- 24 ounces marinara sauces
- Make the shells are directed on the package.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, parsley, Italian seasonings, and egg.
- Spread a layer of pasta sauce on the bottom of your pan.
- Fill the shells with the ricotta mixture, place them onto the baking pan.
- Cover the pasta shells with pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella on top.
- Set into the air fryer at 300 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake until the cheese starts melting, and the sauce is bubbly.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Italian Baked Stuffed Shells