This is such an easy recipe. This is a great recipe for a Saturday or Sunday morning when you just wnat to sit around and have your coffee and maybe read a newspaper.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Start by making the batter for the cake, mix all of your dry ingredients together, and then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Find the largest pan that will fit in your air fryer. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Then make the topping, mix it all together in a small bowl. Mix well, then sprinkle it on top of the cake.
- Place the pan in the air fryer and set the temperature to 325 degrees F, for 25-35 minutes.
- Note: The exact time of your air fryer will depend on the wattage and how thick the cake is. The thicker the longer.
If you need additional time, just add it. You want the toothpick to come out clean in the middle.
Keywords: air fryer recipes air fryer cake recipes air fryer chocolate cake air fryer box cake recipe air fryer angel food cake air fryer dump cake