A very easy and tasty meal for any day of the week. I always make these during the week, you can make a batch of the dry rub, and keep it ahead of time, it stores well in a small airtight container. This recipe works well on both bone-in chops and boneless pork chops.
- 2–4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice (ground)
- To make the rub, mix all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Dry your pork chops out with a paper towel.
- Then rub the dry rub over the pork chops
- Place them on the air fryer tray or basket,
- Set in the air fryer oven/basket for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, check the internal temperature which should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!