This is such an easy recipe. My kids love the rich flvor of the chocolate chips, and the chocolate. Which makes it a double treat.
- 6 ounces of semisweet squares
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teapsoon salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Start by melting the butter and chocolate squares in the microwave.
- Mix in the egg, buttermilk, sugar, egg, vanilla and mix well.
- Then mix in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Once the mixture is all mixed, fold in teh chocoalte chips.
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon in the batter. Then place the muffin tin into the air fryer basket or tray and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 11 minutes. Place a toothpick through the middle of the muffin, if it comes out clean, it’s cooked through if not add another 1-2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer chocolate cupcakes air fryer muffins muffin mix in air fryer air fryer mini muffins how long to cook cupcakes in air fryer paper cupcake liners in air fryer air fryer chocolate chip cookies