Air Fryer Cauliflower With Tomatoes — This healthy and delicious air fryer cauliflower dish is a great way to enjoy your vegetables! The tomatoes add a nice touch of sweetness, while the herbs give them a beautiful flavor.
It’s an easy and quick recipe that will leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, it’s perfect for those on a low-carb diet. Give it a try today!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy meal, look no further than this air fryer cauliflower with tomatoes recipe.
This dish is packed with flavor, and the air fryer ensures that the cauliflower is perfectly cooked every time. Plus, it’s a snap to make – just throw everything in the air fryer and let it do its thing! Whether you’re feeding a family or looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal, this recipe is sure to please. Give it a try tonight!
The Best Air Fryer Crispy Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a great low-carb option for those times when you’re craving something crunchy and fried. But let’s be honest, cauliflower on its own is pretty bland.
That’s where air frying comes in! Air frying gives cauliflower an extra crispy texture that takes it to the next level. And when you add some delicious spices, you’ve got a side dish that everyone will love.
So if you’re looking for a new way to prepare cauliflower, give this air fryer recipe a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cauliflower With Tomatoes
Are you looking for a quick and healthy dish to make in your air fryer? Look no further! This delicious Air Fryer Cauliflower With Tomatoes is a great way to use up fresh produce and create a meal that’s flavorful and easy to prepare.
Not only are the ingredients simple, but this recipe comes together quickly too – all it takes is 15 minutes of prep time before you can get cooking. Read on to learn more about what goes into this tasty side dish!
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Cauliflower: Use fresh cauliflower, cut into florets
- Oil: Use high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil, or coconut oil.
- Seasoning and Spices: Italian Seasoning, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper
- Tomatoes: Use cherry or grape tomatoes
- Serving: Serve with Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing, Sour Cream, Parsley, or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
How To Cook Cauliflower And Tomatoes In Air Fryer
Do you enjoy the convenience of an air fryer? If so, then this blog post is for you! With just a few simple ingredients, today I’m going to show you how to cook one of my favorite recipes: cauliflower and tomatoes in an air fryer.
This delicious, healthy meal is the perfect combination of flavors and textures that everyone can enjoy. You can adjust the seasonings quickly to suit your own tastes or dietary preferences – making it easy to whip up something different each time. So let’s get cooking!
Step One: Preheat The Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 400 F according to manufacturer instructions. (Mine was 400 F for 5 minutes) Cosori 5.8 quart
Step Two: Cut The Caufllower
Trim the cauliflower head by cutting out the thick stem and removing the outer leaves. Cut into bite-size florets.
Step Three: Season Your Cauliflower
In a large bowl combine cauliflower, oil, and spices (or you can use a Ziplock bag for this). Make sure the cauliflower is coated nicely.
Step Four: Air Fry Your Cauliflower
Once the air fryer is preheated, transfer the veggies into the basket and air fry for 7 minutes shaking the basket halfway through a couple of times to ensure even frying.
The cauliflower should be slightly charred and crisp by that time. If you want more charred, leave it to air fry for a couple of more minutes.
The cauliflower should taste crisp and crunchy, not overcooked. The exterior should be slightly charred but not overly darkened. You only need 5-7 minutes to air fry it and then if needed to brown more fry it for 2 or so minutes extra.
Step Five: Serving
Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a large bowl, toss with the halved cherry tomatoes, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips For Roasting Cauliflower In Air Fryer
By following these tips for roasting cauliflower in an air fryer, you can enjoy a tasty and healthy meal.
- Preheat Your Air Fryer: Before loading your cauliflower into the air fryer, make sure to preheat it to 350°F. This will ensure that your vegetables cook evenly and crispy.
- Use Oil: Adding a bit of oil to your cauliflower can help give it that extra crunch and flavor. Olive oil or coconut oil are both good choices.
- Cut The Cauliflower Into Even Sized Pieces: Before adding the cauliflower to the air fryer, make sure to cut it into even-sized pieces. This will ensure that the cauliflower cooks evenly and gets nice and crispy.
- Cook The Cauliflower On A Single Layer: To get the best results, make sure to cook the cauliflower on a single layer in the air fryer basket. If you overcrowd it, it won’t be able to crisp up properly.
- Shake The Basket: Every few minutes, give the basket of cauliflower a shake to redistribute the pieces and ensure that they are cooking evenly.
- Add Seasonings: Once you’ve removed the cauliflower from the air fryer, add your favorite seasonings like garlic salt or paprika.
By following these tips for air frying cauliflower, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal. Give it a try today!
What To Serve With Roasted Cauliflower and Tomatoes
Roasted cauliflower and tomatoes are a classic combination that’s both tasty and healthy. The salty roasted flavor of the cauliflower pairs wonderfully with the sweet acidity of the tomatoes, creating a balanced dish that’s sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. To complete the meal, serve this delicious side dish with some complementary proteins, grains, and vegetables.
For a vegetarian option, serve tofu or tempeh that’s been seasoned with garlic and herbs. If you’re looking for something heartier, try serving roasted air fryer lamb chops or Keto Air Fryer Pork Chops. Grains like quinoa, couscous, and wild rice are great accompaniments to your dish. For a lighter option, try serving it with a simple green salad dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.
For a delicious finishing touch, top your roasted cauliflower and tomatoes with freshly grated Parmesan cheese or chopped fresh herbs. You can also serve it with a dollop of Greek yogurt or a simple vinaigrette for added flavor. With the right pairing, you’ll have an elegant and flavorful side dish that will leave everyone coming back for seconds!
No matter what ingredients you choose to pair with your roasted cauliflower and tomatoes, you can be sure that it will make a delicious and nutritious meal
How To Store
Cooked cauliflower and tomatoes can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Start by letting them cool completely before placing them in a container with an airtight lid or plastic wrap. If using plastic wrap, make sure to press it firmly onto the surface of the vegetables so that no air can get inside.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER GUACAMOLE BACON BURGER
- RED ROBIN ONION RINGS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHUNG’S FROZEN EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHESS PIE
- SAUERKRAUT HOT DOGS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- AIR FRYER BUTTER TARTS
- PEPPERS AND BRATS IN AIR FRYER
It’s easy to see why air fryer cauliflower with tomatoes is such a popular dish. Not only is it quick and simple to make, but it has a great combination of flavors that will please both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
The air fryer also helps to crisp up the cauliflower while retaining its texture and flavor, which gives it an added level of crunchy goodness. Whatever you choose to do, our air fryer cauliflower with tomatoes is sure to be a hit!
Air Fryer Cauliflower With Tomatoes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, about 5-6 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F according to manufacturer instructions. (Mine was 400 F for 5 minutes) Cosori 5.8 quart
- Trim the cauliflower head by cutting out the thick stem and removing the outer leaves. Cut into bite-size florets.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, oil, and spices (or you can use a Ziplock bag for this). Make sure the cauliflower is coated nicely.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, transfer the veggies into the basket and air fry for 7 minutes shaking the basket halfway through a couple of times to ensure even frying. Note: The cauliflower should be slightly charred and crisp by that time. If you want more charred, leave it to air fry for a couple of more minutes.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a large bowl, toss with the halved cherry tomatoes, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper