Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls –These Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls are a super easy and delicious treat. They’re the perfect dessert to make for a party or just to have around the house when you’re craving something sweet!
Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls –These caramel apple cinnamon rolls are so fluffy and oh so delicious! Stuffed with a spiced brown sugar buttery mixture and bite-sized caramel apple pieces, these are a delicious breakfast or dessert.
These homemade apple cinnamon rolls are so good! Made with a simple dough, they are filled with ground cinnamon, brown sugar, diced apples, and a sweet caramel sauce!
This is a great treat in September when the apples are just starting to come in season! What a delicious fall breakfast, pair with a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate, this becomes a great family breakfast.
Air Fryers really bake up perfectly, with the hot air circulating around the air fryer, create perfect baked goods! I call them bakery quality! You will find it hard to believe that you made these in your Air Fryer!
If you were are looking for some other great Air Fryer Desserts, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER S’MORES, AIR FRYER PANCAKE BATTER OREOS, APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLL CUPS, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS, and AIR FRYER APPLE PIE CINNAMON TWISTS.
Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar
- Salted Caramel Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
In a bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, toss the apples with the caramel sauce. Set aside. With the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough until you have a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
Spread the butter over the dough rectangle. Top with the apples and roll into a log. With the help of a sharp knife, cut out 6 rolls.
Line the air fryer with parchment paper and, working in batches, air fry the rolls at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes. Bring the heat up to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 10 more minutes or until golden brown and done.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe can be prepared and cooked in any Air Fryer, including an Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This recipe can also be cooked in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy Lid.
- Use a piece of parchment paper to help prevent the Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls from sticking to the basket.
- I served these cinnamon rolls with a simple glaze, but you can use any glaze that you want. Caramel drizzle works well here.
- You can use a simple apple pie canned filling. If you wish, the recipe will remain the same.
- These cinnamon rolls are incredibly rich and oh so filling!
- The secret for evenly cooked rolls is to air fry them at low temp first and then bring the temp up so they brown better.
How To Serve:
Let the Air Fryer Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls cool slightly, and then remove. You can either make a homemade vanilla icing from powdered guar and milk or served with a bottled caramel drizzle.
Powdered Sugar Icing: 1 cup of powdered sugar and 3 to 4 tablespoons of milk. Mix in a small bowl, and then drizzle on top of the cinnamon rolls.
Caramel Glaze: This is a great option, and I usually keep a bottle in my refrigerator, as it goes amazing with apple desserts.
How to Store Apple Cinnamon Rolls:
These will keep well for about 2 to 3 days. Keep them in an airtight container. I do not recommend placing them into the refrigerator, as they will harden.
You can always warm them up, in either the microwave or air fryer, before serving.
How To Freeze:
This is a great recipe that you can make ahead and freeze. You can either freeze before or after cooking.
To Freeze Before Cooking: Prepare as directed and then wrap each Apple Cinnamon Rolls tightly in saran wrap. Place the wrapped Apple Cinnamon Rolls into a freezer bag. They will last for about 1 to 2 months.
You can either defrost them in the refrigerator overnight or air fry from frozen. Heat until warmed through.
To Freeze After Cooking: Let them defrost at room temperature and warm up in the microwave or air fryer. Heat until warmed.
How To Cook Apple Cinnamon Rolls in The Oven:
You can easily make these in a traditional oven or convection oven, toaster oven, set the baking pan into a preheated oven at 375 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE DANISH
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS
- EASY AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
- AIR FRYER S’MORES BANANA BOATS
- AIR FRYER NUTELLA CROISSANTS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS
- 1 ball refrigerated pizza dough
- ⅓ Cup butter softened
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ Cup brown sugar
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored, seeded, and thinly diced
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce
- In a bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss the apples with the caramel sauce. Set aside.
- With the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough until you have a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Spread the butter over the dough rectangle. Top with the apples and roll into a log.
- With the help of a sharp knife, cut out 6 rolls.
- Line the air fryer with parchment paper and, working in batches, air fry the rolls at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes. Bring the heat up to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 10 more minutes or until golden brown and done.
- Drizzle with icing, or caramel glaze, if desired.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
To Make Powdered Sugar Icing: Mix 1 cup of powdered sugar in a small bowl and 3 to 4 tablespoons of milk. Mix well, and then drizzle on top.
These cinnamon rolls are vibrant and oh-so-filling!
The secret for evenly cooked rolls is to air fry them at low temp first and then bring the temp up, so they brown better.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.