Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. They are one of the best treats for any child growing up, and in some ways, it is America’s cookies. I love making chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer. Today, I made Air Fryer Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies and they were fabulous.
You can either share with the family, I usually put a scoop of ice cream on top and serve it to my family that way. Or you could be civilized and cut a piece out for everyone.
What Is A Skillet Cookie?
A skillet cookie is nothing more than a large cookie made in a skillet. Usually the skillet cookie is made in a cast iron pan or skillet. It is really nothing more than cookie dough pressed in the pan and then baked.
They can either be cut into slices or served as a family plate to share.
However you serve them, they are really easy to make in the air fryer.
The Ingredients Used Today,
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
Easy Way To Make Any Skillet Cookie–
- To make any skillet cookie it’s really simple, simply make your dough and then press it into your skillet.
- If you do not have an air fryer sized skillet, simply use any pan that will fit into your air fryer.
- If you really end up loving making skillet cookies, consider investing in a cast iron pan, because the cookies come up really crispy in a cast iron pan.
Other Adaptations and Mix-Ins You can Use:
- Chopped Nuts, either diced pecans, walnuts, or even macadamia nuts
- Crushed pretzels
- Crispy cereals
- Make a mini skillet cookie, use a smaller pan, or even a ramekin, these would work perfectly in the air fryer.
- Vary the chips, find some other chips, my kids love Reese Peanut Butter Chips, White Chocolate, or even butterscotch chips.
How to Make Ahead:
This can easily be made ahead of Simply make the dough, and keep it in an airtight container, under ready to bake. It should last in the refrigerator for about a day or two.
Freezing Instructions: If you want to freeze the dough, simply add it an airtight container for 1 to 2 months.
Other Great Air Fryer Cookie Recipes–
Don’t Forget to Pin, Air Fryer Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie–
Some Helpful Products Used in Making the Air Fryer Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie, affiliate links included–
This is such an easy recipe, my kids absolutely love it. And it’s a family favorite.
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Start by mixing the butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour
- Mix till everything is well blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Set your cookie in a small skillet or air fryer baking pan, and set the time for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate chip cookies air fryer cookie cake air fryer sugar cookies air fryer peanut butter cookies air fryer pizookie recipe air fryer desserts air fryer skillet cookie air fryer chocolate cake