This was really just an experiment, I wanted to know after the question had come up over and over again in the air fryer group.
I do spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray since if you didn’t the cookies would stick to the paper, and after they were done the cooking you wouldn’t be able to get them off (I tried and failed 2x before I came to that conclusion)
Here are some great tips for making the perfect cookie, in or out of the air fryer:
- Always read the recipe before you start. This way you ensure that you have all of the ingredients.
- Assemble all of the tools that you will need before you start. Once you start making cookies, your hands will get nice and gooey.
- Use the correct pans, making cookies on different pans, required different cookies times and temperatures. This should be noted on the recipe.
The tips for making cookies in the air fryer is to know your machine. I always put 2 cookies in to start, because every machine is different, the cookies will be done in two different machines at different times. So, I start with two cookies and then use 320 degrees F, as a starting point. Since, I want my food to be moist, soft and delicious. I usually start all of my baking at that temperature. Today, I used the 350 degrees F, because last time I made cookies, that is what I found working with my machine. BUT again every machine is different, so you have to experiment. But once you find the point you should write it down on a piece of paper and stick it to your refrigerator.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is such an easy recipe, my kids absolute love it. And it’s a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Start by mixing the butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour
- Mix till everything is well blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Set your cookie in a small skillet or air fryer baking pan, and set the time for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate chip cookies air fryer cookie cake air fryer sugar cookies air fryer peanut butter cookies air fryer pizookie recipe air fryer desserts air fryer skillet cookie air fryer chocolate cake