This is such an easy recipe. My kids love eating these for breakfast, or even for a snack.
- 1 package PIllsbury Flaky Biscuits (This Kind Works Best)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Start by getting your biscuits out of the container.
- Use your biscuit cutter and cut the center of the biscuit out. Repeat until all of the biscuits are done.
- Spray you basket or air fryer tray, with either non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Soak your biscuit in butter, I left mine for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and then coat it in the cinnamon and sugar mix
- Place your donuts either on the tray or in the basket. SEt the temperature to 330 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! Eat them while they are hot.
Keywords: air fryer donuts canned biscuits air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donut holes air fryer donut holes from scratch air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donuts no yeast