Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
have a long laundry list of items, I would like to make, so if you have any suggestions, I am always open to them. Today, I conquered my day’s task of making homemade biscuit donut with a chocolate glaze. Since my entire family are chocolate lovers, as you can imagine this breakfast went over quite well.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes–
If you are looking for a great starter pan for your Air Fryer, I used these, they are currently 68% off at Amazon
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is such an easy recipe. My kids love eating these for breakfast, or even for a snack.
- 1 package PIllsbury Flaky Biscuits (This Kind Works Best)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Start by getting your biscuits out of the container.
- Use your biscuit cutter and cut the center of the biscuit out. Repeat until all of the biscuits are done.
- Spray you basket or air fryer tray, with either non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Soak your biscuit in butter, I left mine for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and then coat it in the cinnamon and sugar mix
- Place your donuts either on the tray or in the basket. SEt the temperature to 330 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! Eat them while they are hot.
Keywords: air fryer donuts canned biscuits air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donut holes air fryer donut holes from scratch air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donuts no yeast