This is a really and tasty way to eat Tilapia, but this recipe will work on all white fish types.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 egg, beaten
- 4 (4 ounces filets) tilapia fillets
- Start by mixing the unsweetened flaked coconut, coconut flour, and sea salt.
- Then in a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Then dip your fillets into the beaten eggs and then into the coconut mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket or pan,
- Place your fish onto the air fryer basket or pan, and spray it with olive oil.
- Slide your tray into the air fryer.
- Set your temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Set your timer for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, flip and air fry for another 4 minutes.
- Check to make sure your fish is fully cooked, and then.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer fish paleo air fryer fish keto air fryer fish air fry cod fish how to grill fish in air fryer best air fryer for fish air fryer fish and chips ww air fryer fish