Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, last year, I used the grill to make this chicken dish, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer.
The sauce adds a great flavor to the chicken, along with the rub. My kids love it because it reminds them of chicken orange chicken, but better, because they can have it at home. This chicken is moist, flavorful and has a great texture as well. My entire family ate it, and it can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil and keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
I purchased our air fryer last April, and then I purchased another air fryer in December, and yet, I just ordered another one this week. It has quickly become one of our favorite kitchen appliances, and it replaced my oven. The other day, I was dusting my oven, and I was thinking, when was the last time, I used this?
The air fryer is nice and light and with very little oil, you too can get healthy, crisped dinners (chicken, etc). And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn’t require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes quickly cook, compared to the oven.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
Seasoning your chicken is important.
Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light, and tender.
Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
This is one of the tastiest and easiest chicken dishes to make in the air fryer, it’s low in sugar, Gluten Free, part of the KETO diet, and sugar-free. It’s a must-do recipe.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer (Air Fried) Boneless Chicken Wings
Easy and fast dinner, Gluten Free and Healthy
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- Start by mixing the corn starch and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Then take your chicken and clean it, by removing the white part of the chicken, which is the fat.
- After the chicken is cleaned, cut it into strips
- Then place the cut chicken into the cornstarch and baking powder mixture.
- Spray our air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray, this way it will not stick, when you flip it
- Carefully coat the chicken with the corn starch and baking powder mixture. As you coat it, place it into the air fryer basket.
- Place the chicken into the air fryer basket.
- Then use your olive oil sprayer to generously coat the chicken if you miss a spot, it will remain white after the cooking process.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, flip the chicken. Spray again
- Set the time for another 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done (check with a meat thermometer) remove the chicken. Plate it as you cook them, as you will need to do several batches.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!