Air Fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken — Are you looking for a delicious yet hassle-free recipe to delight your taste buds? Why not try out this air fryer real good stuffed chicken? Guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! This easy-to-make succulent dish is full of flavor and the best part. It won’t take up too much time in the kitchen.
Not only does it come together in less than five minutes, but its simple ingredients are perfect for when you need an effortless comfort meal. With all these amazing benefits, what’s stopping you from adding this recipe to your weekly meal plan? Let’s get started and show you how to create a hearty dinner dish tonight with air fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken.
What Is Real Good Chicken Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Real Good Stuffed Chicken presents a line of frozen stuffed chicken products crafted from all-natural, antibiotic-free chicken. These delectable chicken pieces are enveloped in bacon and generously filled with cheese. Notably, they cater to dietary preferences as they are gluten- and grain-free and boast low sugar content.
Frozen chicken breasts are marked by Real Good Foods and are known for being healthy and low-carb. Sold at Costco and other chain stores, they are found in the freezer section. They make a healthy option for meal prep.
What Are Some Different Options For Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed chicken offers culinary possibilities, allowing you to experiment with various flavors and ingredients. Here are some different options for stuffed chicken; many options are available for easy dinner options.
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu: Will with Ham and Swiss Cheese, present in chicken rolls, with 38 g protein.
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Three Cheese: Skinless Chicken Breast wrapped with shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and fotina cheese.
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Pepperjack: Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken with Pepperjack
Can You Cook Frozen Stuffed Chicken Breasts In Air Fryer
Yes, you can cook frozen stuffed chicken breasts in an air fryer. Air fryers are known for their ability to cook frozen foods quickly and with a crispy texture.
How To Cook Frozen Real Good Stuffed Chicken In Air Fryer
Do you love the flavor of a juicy, stuffed chicken but don’t have the time or energy to cook it? Well, now you can enjoy all that deliciousness in less than half an hour with our straightforward recipe for cooking frozen Real Good Stuffed Chicken in your air fryer! Whether you’re looking for a weeknight dinner option or want something quick and easy to make without turning on your oven, this dish will become one of your favorite go-to meals. Not only is it incredibly simple and fast, but the finished product will also be incredibly moist and flavorful. So read on as we show you how to get started!
Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 3-5 minutes.
Place the Stuffed Chicken Breasts: Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching each other for even cooking.
Cooking Time: Cook the stuffed chicken breasts for 15-20 minutes. The cooking time can vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts and the specific air fryer model.
Flip and Check: Carefully flip the stuffed chicken breasts halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking on both sides. You can also use this time to check for doneness and adjust the cooking time if needed.
Check Internal Temperature: To ensure the stuffed chicken breasts are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature and the chicken’s thickest part. The internal temperature should reach 165°F (74°C).
Serve: Once the stuffed chicken breasts are cooked and have a golden-brown and crispy exterior, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
Remember to follow the specific instructions on packaging the frozen stuffed chicken breasts and adjust cooking times based on your air fryer’s performance. Cooking times may vary, so keeping an eye on the chicken as it cooks is a good idea to avoid overcooking or undercooking.
Pro Tips For Cooking Frozen Real Good Stuffed Chicken In Air Fryer
Here are some pro tips for cooking frozen Real Good Stuffed Chicken in an air fryer:
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes before placing the frozen stuffed chicken inside. This helps ensure even and efficient cooking.
- Use a Light Coat of Oil: While Real Good Stuffed Chicken is typically wrapped in bacon, adding a light coat of cooking oil to the exterior can enhance the crispiness of the bacon during air frying.
- Arrange Properly: Place the frozen stuffed chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them for proper air circulation. This ensures even cooking and crispy results.
- Adjust Cooking Time: Frozen stuffed chicken breasts may require slightly longer cooking than fresh ones. Refer to the packaging for recommended cooking times, but be prepared to extend the time as needed for thorough cooking.
- Flip Midway: About halfway through the cooking time, carefully flip the stuffed chicken breasts. This helps ensure that both sides cook evenly and become crispy.
- Use a Meat Thermometer: To ensure the chicken is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part.
- Monitor Closely: Monitor the stuffed chicken as it cooks to prevent overcooking or burning. Different air fryer models may have varying cooking speeds, so adjust as needed.
- Avoid Overcrowding: If cooking multiple pieces, avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if necessary to maintain proper airflow.
- Check Bacon Crispiness: If the bacon isn’t as crispy as you’d like by the end of the recommended cooking time, consider adding a few extra minutes or increasing the temperature slightly. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning.
- Rest Before Serving: Once cooked, allow the stuffed chicken to rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute within the chicken and ensures a more tender bite.
By following these pro tips, you’ll be able to achieve perfectly cooked and crispy Real Good Stuffed Chicken using your air fryer. Remember that some experimentation may be needed to find your specific air fryer model’s ideal cooking time and settings.
Best Sides For Air Fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken
When serving Air Fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken, selecting the right sides can elevate your meal to a delightful culinary experience. Here are some perfect pairings that complement the flavors and textures of the stuffed chicken:
- Roasted Vegetables: Roasted vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, carrots, or broccoli, provide a satisfying crunch and add a nutritious element to the meal. This is perfect for a low carb meal.
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower: Creamy mashed cauliflower seasoned with garlic pairs well with the richness of the stuffed chicken, making for a delicious meal.
- Quinoa Salad: A refreshing quinoa salad with diced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and a lemon vinaigrette offers a balanced and light side.
- Mixed Green Salad: A side salad with various fresh veggies and a tangy dressing complements the stuffed chicken’s flavors.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Crispy sweet potato fries add a touch of sweetness and a satisfying contrast to the savory stuffed chicken or even French fries!
- Creamy Coleslaw: Creamy coleslaw with a vinegar-based dressing provides a refreshing and tangy counterpart to the richness of the chicken.
- Cauliflower Rice: Low-carb cauliflower rice is a great option to balance the meal, absorbing the delicious flavors of the stuffed chicken.
- Herb-Roasted Potatoes: Roasted baby potatoes seasoned with herbs create a comforting and hearty side dish.
- Sautéed Spinach: Quickly sautéed spinach with garlic powder and a splash of lemon juice brings a vibrant and nutritious element to the plate; fresh spinach is a perfect way for healthy and nutritious food; add a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Caprese Salad: Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil drizzled with balsamic glaze offer a light and vibrant accompaniment.
- Grilled Asparagus: Grilled asparagus spears seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper provide a simple yet elegant side. Other options include green beans or sun-dried tomatoes with a dash of onion powder!
- Greek Salad: A Greek salad with feta cheese, Kalamata olives, cucumbers, and red onions adds a burst of Mediterranean flavor.
Remember that the perfect pairing depends on your preferences and the occasion. Whether you’re aiming for a wholesome and light meal or a hearty and indulgent feast, these side dish options will enhance the enjoyment of your Air Fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken.
Can I cook frozen stuffed chicken in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen stuffed chicken in an air fryer. Air fryers are designed to cook frozen foods and can produce crispy results conveniently.
How do I prevent the bacon from sticking to the air fryer basket? Consider lightly coating the stuffed chicken with thin cooking oil before placing it in the air fryer basket to prevent sticking.
Do I need to preheat the air fryer for frozen stuffed chicken? Yes, preheating the air fryer for a few minutes before cooking helps ensure even and efficient cooking.
How long do I cook frozen stuffed chicken in the air fryer? The Cooking time can vary based on the size of the stuffed chicken and the air fryer model. Refer to the packaging for recommended cooking times and adjust as needed.
Can I cook multiple frozen stuffed chickens at once? You can cook multiple stuffed chickens, but avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed for proper airflow.
Should I flip the stuffed chicken during cooking? Flipping the stuffed chicken halfway through cooking ensures both sides cook evenly and become crispy.
How can I check if the stuffed chicken is cooked properly? Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The chicken should reach 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part. Use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken.
Why is my stuffed chicken not as crispy as I expected? Crispiness can vary based on factors like the air fryer model, temperature, and cooking time. You can try adjusting these factors to achieve the desired crispiness.
Can I use a different temperature than what’s recommended on the packaging? While following the recommended temperature is best, you can adjust it slightly if needed. Keep an eye on the chicken to prevent overcooking or burning.
Should I let the stuffed chicken rest before serving? Allowing the stuffed chicken to rest for a few minutes after cooking helps retain moisture and ensures better flavor and texture.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Garlic Texas Toast
- Air Fryer French Fries
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY CRISP
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
- PREPARING A BUNDT CAKE IN THE AIR FRYER OR INSTANT POT
- AIR FRYER PEACH DUMP CAKE
- BETTY CROCKER MUG TREATS AIR FRYER
- HOW TO BAKE A CAKE IN THE NINJA FOODI
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CAKE POPS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA CINNAMON CRUMB COFFEE CAKE
Air Fryer Real Good Stuffed Chicken
- 2 frozen stuffed chicken breasts
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to the temperature recommended on the packaging of the stuffed chicken breasts. This is usually around 375°F (190°C).
- Place the Stuffed Chicken Breasts: Place the frozen stuffed chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching each other for even cooking.
- Cooking Time: Cook the stuffed chicken breasts for the time specified on the packaging. Generally, frozen stuffed chicken breasts will take a little longer to cook than fresh ones. The cooking time can vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts and the specific air fryer model.
- Flip and Check: About halfway through the cooking time, carefully flip the stuffed chicken breasts to ensure even cooking on both sides. You can also use this time to check for doneness and adjust the cooking time if needed.
- Check Internal Temperature: To ensure the stuffed chicken breasts are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The internal temperature should reach 165°F (74°C).
- Serve: Once the stuffed chicken breasts are cooked through and have a golden-brown and crispy exterior, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional