Incredible easy lemon curd.
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 and 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 3 large eggs and 1 yoke
Additional: need two cups of water, which causes the air fryer to go up to pressure.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Then stir in lemon juice and eggs and the additional yoke and grated lemon peel.
- Then pour into mason jars, and add the lids.
- Then in your Instant Pot, add two cups of water, and then place your trivet inside, then place the closed jars onto the trivet.
- Add your lid, make sure the vent is on closed and set time for 9 minutes on manual high temperature.
- Let it naturally release when done.
- Then let them come to room temperature and then refrigerate.