Now, before you are thinking why did she do this, the question I always start with, is can I do it? My son loves stuffing, even in July, he just loves it, so I’m always making it as a side dish, sometimes I make it homemade, sometimes, I find this stuff on sale and stock on it, cause as most of you all know, I’m a busy momma.
So, I was thinking if I can make stove top stuffing in the bird, why couldn’t I bake it, and I think that most of us can agree that it tastes way better in the turkey then in the microwave, so that is what I started thinking about. How do I make it as creamy and good, without the bird dressing, so this is what I did.
This is going to be a huge time saver for Thanksgiving when you could have it all prepped and ready to go, and all you have to do is air fry it, for a few minutes.
I made this from homemade if you were looking for a homemade air fryer stuffing recipe—
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—Print
How To Make Stovetop Stuffing in Your Air Fryer
A very easy side dish, but it will save you a ton of time and space while you are cooking your Thanksgiving meal. My kids love this, and it’s so easy to pop into the air fryer and forget about it, while you are running around doing a million different things on Thanksgiving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Stovetop Stuffing
- Ingredients to make above stuffing, per box
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Start by adding the hot water, butter, and stuffing mix to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Then spray an air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Then pour the stuffing into the prepared pan.
- Put the 2 pats of butter (extra) onto the stuffing and then place in the air fryer basket or oven. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Stuffing