Making hot dogs in the air fryer is so easy. Today I am showing you how I made a batch of hot dogs in my new Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex.
If you have not made hot dogs in the air fryer, you are truly missing out they taste amazing. They make a great easy and quick lunch or dinner. And the clean up could not be easier.
So, whether you want to cook one hot dog or five, they are easy to make and taste amazing. My mother used to microwave a hot dog for herself fro dinner until she got an air fryer, now she simply pops in there, and has a great dinner.
Here are some of my other favorite easy recipes, for a quick lunch or dinner,
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
How to Make A Hot Dog in the Instant Pot Vortex
One of the easiest ways to make hot dogs in the Instant Pot Vortex or any air fryer.
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 8
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package hot dogs
- Plate your hot dogs on the air fryer plate (Grilling plate, that came with your Vortex)
- Place your hot dogs on the plate into the Air Fryer
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F.
- Set the time for 8 minutes.
- Check on your dogs, great feature as it comes with a light.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Hot Dogs